Kaio Jorge (11 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good for him to get some minutes and not get injured, at least. It's nothing more than a training game though.

I liked his finish for 5-0 I think it was.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
basically yes, with one limitation iirc: if the youth player plays 5 league matches the he can't go back to the youth team. just look at enzo's last season, kaio could have a similar one too:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/enzo-...22&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=
Just thought about this, does it work the other way around too? Like if he plays 5 league matches with the youth team he can’t come back?

Idk man I’m still sticking with my opinion he shouldn’t go to Serie C. Maybe loan him out to a bottom table Serie A team or something but not Serie C.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Kaio is too good for serie C, he needs to go out on loan or stay with the senior squad. I'd say loan just because he needs to play, not sit on the bench and waste another season.
This is why I think the Next Gen idea is silly. Anybody not too good for Serie C is no use to us. Anybody too good for Serie C should be playing at a higher level

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is why I think the Next Gen idea is silly. Anybody not too good for Serie C is no use to us. Anybody too good for Serie C should be playing at a higher level
I think its great because Serie C is still a step up from primavera. It allows them to develop players internally. Next gen wasnt made for someone like Kaio, it was made for players that progressed through the system.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Serie C (Next Gen) is only for recovery for players like Kaio Jorge. But due to the transfer window he would either have to drift between NG and first team or NG and loan in January. It's not ideal but he's been out for so long I'm not sure what 6 month's difference is going to make.

The idea of U23 sides is good simply for professional football experience. It's why Atalanta have also come on board, and they will probably benefit from it even more than us as they have a better youth system and more space for youngsters.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, if this guy can show up this year and be a decent option off the bench I'd love it.

Great story for his rebound and good for us to have a viable option at the position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kaio is too good for serie C, he needs to go out on loan or stay with the senior squad. I'd say loan just because he needs to play, not sit on the bench and waste another season.
I havent seen much of him as he didnt play much. His performance in the friendly deserves a fighting spot in the first team not because of the hattrick but because of his movement. It is something we didnt see much this past year.
This being said, it is just a friendly and not even a "real" one. I`d like to see him play against Atalanta though.

If we decide to loan him I rather it be to a Serie A team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)