Juz look at Real (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
real said they will reform their team and mentality,
cap is a prooven solution and after what happened with juve again, they will be desperate to bring him in again if he prooves his value and bring us a title (esp CL),
this is Real, they always try the easy solution,
they believe money can always buy succes,
but it wont work, even if cap wins CL+scudetto this year and they make us the offer we cant refuse for him,
he will ask them to sell the overrated stars and buy new young defensive orienteted players and playing defensive football (renounce their so called "total football"
even if real have the money to do all this, their funs wont accept it, they want to be treated like a circus crowd, they want to be amused with stars and they want succes now!!!
this is the definition of a real fan, if they dont get what they want, =>they will stop watching, buying tickets, jerseys, tv rights, asia tours etc etc
=> that means the big name real builted wont be able to be maintained anymore and the funds will be finally over

Buy on AliExpress.com

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Actually it's true, noone could help Real.
They have the players and the fans, but they don't have the game.

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    I wonder if the mods can merge Maresca78's topic with mine, so that we can talk about Real once and for all. They seem to be interested in our players and Capello.

OP
    ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    Juve dismiss Capello claims Thursday 17 March, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus insist that boss Fabio Capello will not join Real Madrid, but the club have confirmed their interest in Antonio Cassano and Cristian Chivu.

Capello has this week been heavily linked with a return to Spain but Luciano Moggi has slammed those reports.

"It’s a joke that doesn’t make me laugh," stated the director general. "But we can leave those in Spain to believe what they want.

"The truth is that Capello signed a three-year deal with us in the summer," maintained the official.

"He’s here to win the Scudetto and the Champions’ League. His plans fit in perfectly with ours."

Capello joined Juventus from Roma and transfer whispers suggest that the giants could go shopping in the capital again this summer.

Rumours circulating in Italy claim that Juve are keen on netting both attacking sensation Cassano and versatile defender Chivu.

"I would be a liar if I said they were not good players who we like," admitted the transfer wizard.

"But Roma would have to sell them and you would need a massive bag of money to buy them."

However, the Bianconeri wouldn’t have to spend a penny on the Bayern Munich pair of Robert Kovac and Samuel Kuffour.

The central defenders, who are available on a free transfer, have been associated with the Delle Alpi outfit.

"Kovac isn’t a bad player but he hasn’t got EU status," Moggi stated. "Kuffour? You’re on the wrong path."

sourcfe: channel4.com

Pls get both of them!!!!! :extatic: And I will be the most happiest teen in the planet.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Na, i think Cap is more important to Moggi, than even Dp at the moment.
    hmmm, i don't think so, maybe they are equal to the Boss ATM, but in General Dp is like Moggi's Son.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi is a smart man.His decision to sign Capello renewed the confidence fans around the world had lost in him,and he treats Del Piero like a figurehead in the club which wins him the support of the ultras and dp diehards in the curva.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    So Moggi deny Capello's departure and show his interest in Cassano and Chivu...
    Guys Capello will leave in summer, we may sign Del Neri and get Nonda and Kovac to reinforce our team :down:
    chear up, it will be atleast deshamps! cassano,bonera,barzali.

Besides cap sais now who said i wont go to real,
    i love to coach such a great FC, but for now i am juve coach,
    i still have two more years contarct with them and i plan to finish it!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Capello fancies Real return

JuventusFabio Capello has hinted that he would jump at the chance to go back to Real Madrid and insisted that everyone would love the job.
    The Juventus coach has been linked with a return to the Spanish giants in the summer but he did admit that he is tied to Juventus until 2007.
    "Every coach in the world would love to train Real Madrid," he said.
    "I have great memories of my time there and they are in my blood.
    "I loved coaching Madrid because they are one of the great clubs and they have stayed in my blood.
    "But I have two years left on my contract with Juventus and that is how it is."
    With Madrid making an early exit from the UEFA Champions League and playing catch-up in the title race, it is widely expected that Wanderley Luxemburgo will be replaced at the end of the season.
    Capello is thought to be high on the list of potential candidates as Madrid's director of football, Arrigo Sacchi, is huge fan of his.
    The former Milan and Roma coach led Madrid to the league championship in his one season at the club in 1996/97.

we should win CLs and Scudettos until 2007 and then he can go to Real..and we get Vialli or Deschamps..

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
    Capello fancies Real return

JuventusFabio Capello has hinted that he would jump at the chance to go back to Real Madrid and insisted that everyone would love the job.
    The Juventus coach has been linked with a return to the Spanish giants in the summer but he did admit that he is tied to Juventus until 2007.
    "Every coach in the world would love to train Real Madrid," he said.
    "I have great memories of my time there and they are in my blood.
    "I loved coaching Madrid because they are one of the great clubs and they have stayed in my blood.
    "But I have two years left on my contract with Juventus and that is how it is."
    With Madrid making an early exit from the UEFA Champions League and playing catch-up in the title race, it is widely expected that Wanderley Luxemburgo will be replaced at the end of the season.
    Capello is thought to be high on the list of potential candidates as Madrid's director of football, Arrigo Sacchi, is huge fan of his.
    The former Milan and Roma coach led Madrid to the league championship in his one season at the club in 1996/97.

we should win CLs and Scudettos until 2007 and then he can go to Real..and we get Vialli or Deschamps..
    No news for me. He always said that he'd love to coach Real again.

But even if Real doesn't work out, he'll coach elsewhere, but not in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)