Juz look at Real (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Real chase Capello - reports Tuesday 15 March, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Madrid are reportedly looking to re-sign Juventus boss Fabio Capello in the summer.

The Spanish newspaper Marca today claims that the European giants have Capello’s name at the top of their wish-list.

Real chief Florentino Perez is under pressure to make significant changes after another disastrous campaign.

The Madrid outfit are pretty much out of the Liga race, are no longer in the Coppa del Re and were defeated by Capello’s Bianconeri in the Champions’ League last week.

Current boss Wanderley Luxemburgo may now be shown the door and Perez has his eyes on ‘Don Fabio’.

Capello, who only moved to Turin from Roma in the summer, has already proved his worth in Spanish football.

He spent one year in the country with Real in the 1996-97 season and instantly delivered the League title.

However, his proposed appointment may not be accepted by the fans after a poll in the AS newspaper suggested that 65 per cent were against his re-appointment.

Other possible targets for Real include Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, who won the Liga and UEFA Cup with Valencia last term.

Milan’s Carlo Ancelotti is another possibility given the presence of technical director Arrigo Sacchi, his former Milan Coach, in Madrid.

source: channel4.com

:D:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
They should give Luxemburgo another chance. It's not exactly his fault that they can't win La Liga and they came up against a well organized, determined, spirited Juventus side in the Champions League.

Capello did say that Juve would be the last Italian club he would coach so Real could be a possible destination later on, but he won't leave after just one season.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
They should give Luxemburgo another chance. It's not exactly his fault that they can't win La Liga and they came up against a well organized, determined, spirited Juventus side in the Champions League.

Capello did say that Juve would be the last Italian club he would coach so Real could be a possible destination later on, but he won't leave after just one season.
He take charge of Juve, Milan, Roma so who is next in italy??? Inter, no thanks Don Fabio is too good for Inter let him try his luck abroad....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont think Capello will leave Italy for another club team. I can only see him as a national coach after his role at Juventus, which hopefully will not be cut short.

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
hands off capello!!! :fero:
Yeah.

Real and their imports, get a Spanish coach you losers.
If it weren't for Raul and a player here and there, they aren't worth being called a Spanish club.
You know what? They still aren't.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

He take charge of Juve, Milan, Roma so who is next in italy??? Inter, no thanks Don Fabio is too good for Inter let him try his luck abroad....
haa,
why should he go aboard..????????
He will stay with juve..

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I will not be surprise if Capello decides to leave, not surprise at all...

I mean, this is Capello who we are talking, the guy has never commited to a club...

So, don't be surprise if Capello its the new Real Madrid coach next season

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I will not be surprise if Capello decides to leave, not surprise at all...

I mean, this is Capello who we are talking, the guy has never commited to a club...

So, don't be surprise if Capello its the new Real Madrid coach next season
My thoughts exactly.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Let me put it like this... Capello may have a 3 year contract with us, but Real Madrid has the money to make Juve break that contract...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He may live us but I dont think he will go to real he cant help that team, noone can, they have players (stars) who fvck up every coach eventually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)