Juz look at Real (2 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
LOL @ madrid!! they are really sore loosers....i dont really know when will Perez get it? it is not about the money!! It is about a whole integrated team of player, coaches, and managment..thats what gets u championships...its not a jigsaw puzzle god dammit!!

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
if you're a head coach for the biggest and the most popular team in italy ( juventus) without achieving a championship you won't be a big coach no matter what was the offers!

This Point will not let capello leave juve ?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
In a recent interview Hierro said that firing Del Bosque was Real's biggest mistake.

And I agree. What did that guy do? Won a bunch of titles!

Now the dogs have to deal with consequences.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I dont blame them for firing del bosque with perez as the top man. Del bosque was a victim of his own sucess. He was too good for a few years, and one when one season didnt go the way it was planned, he was canned. Despite winning the title. there is no justice. Plus it was a massive transfer mistake to sell makelele and replace him with beckham.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This is what they get after sacking the great Del Bosque :) I be the is laughing his ass off right now :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
how can capello coach real madrid when they have such great attacking players. it just doesnt make sense. he'll have to sell many players and bring in defensive midfielderd:D

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
how can capello coach real madrid when they have such great attacking players. it just doesnt make sense. he'll have to sell many players and bring in defensive midfielderd:D
He can take Appiah any time:D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Gravesen will not fit Juve's style of play. Appiah would do better than him in the Serie A.
These statesments annoys me like hell. He's never played in Serie A so there is no way in hell you could know.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

I DO NOT want that racist b@stard in my favorite team!! Those who watched the Real-juve match on ART knows what I mean...
yeah u r right

by the way i love your country
ans really hope to see them in the WC
all the best

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
If they want DP ok they offer the cash and I agree but hands of Capello
What sense are you talking about??? either your dumb or dumb, choose one.....you would give Dp to madrid?? damn you!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

I DO NOT want that racist b@stard in my favorite team!! Those who watched the Real-juve match on ART knows what I mean...
I know what you mean...he is Fanatic.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)