Juve's youngsters around the world (4 Viewers)

Carinifan

Dec 16, 2002
:cool: Italian people must say " Grazie Mille" to Juve, coz their youngsters may be the players who will make Italy win the world champion @ da future. FORZA JUVE !!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
It was very funny , cause he's the schortest serie A player (1,68) but it was a header... I don't know wheare to find the goal... maybe in rai web site, I will try to look 4 it!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
It was very funny , cause he's the schortest serie A player (1,68) but it was a header... I don't know wheare to find the goal... maybe in rai web site, I will try to look 4 it!
He definantly is small. Every time I read something about him, they describe him as "tiny"

nina

Feb 18, 2001
That's not what I meant. He's doing great at the moment, but he's far from there :angel:

Even the tiniest people can make it big ;)

Jul 12, 2002
Yes, tiny people can make it big, especially if they are really tiny..........like elves.............yeah elves.................I need to get more sleep.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
I agree with those of you saying that brighi,miccoli and maresca must return although you can never be sure about youngsters because it might appear someone that no one is expecting to,and the one that seems a really skilled player become a great disappointment.

Oct 23, 2002
Anyone who wants to see Vincent Pericard in action (or sitting on the bench more likely), Portsmouth's next 4 games are all on sky sports. He's been out injured for the last month but came off the bench for half an hour yesterday.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pompey Man ] ++
Anyone who wants to see Vincent Pericard in action (or sitting on the bench more likely), Portsmouth's next 4 games are all on sky sports. He's been out injured for the last month but came off the bench for half an hour yesterday.
If i am not wrong pericard has scored 7 or 8 goals so far sth which is pretty good and i think that Portsmouth is leading the league,right?Does he show any signs of quality?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Man, we have great Youngstars! We could even make a team, with a superb line-up!

------------------------------------Carini---------------------------------------
Zamboni---------------Maietta----------Zanchi-------------------Athirson

Brighi-------------------Blasi-------------Maresca-------------Gasbarroni

----------------------Sculli----------------------Miccoli------------------------

Could be our second line-up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)