Juve's youngsters around the world (1 Viewer)

Oct 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nick ] ++

If i am not wrong pericard has scored 7 or 8 goals so far sth which is pretty good and i think that Portsmouth is leading the league,right?Does he show any signs of quality?
That's right, he came off the bench again on Saturday and scored his eighth of the season. I think he might start against Manchester United on Saturday. We are 4 points clear at the top of the league.

He does look a good striker in this league but I don't think he is Juve quality yet. Maybe a season in the Premier league (if we go up) will be able to show if he's good enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I saw him a while back against sheffield wednesday (away) in which he showed he is unselfish by setting up two goals!

but for the third, he could easily have scored himself but played it across goal to some guy who scored, then ran off in the totally opposite direction, didn't even thank vincent!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
for those kind of situations the goal should actually be given to the player who provided the assist imo.

anyway well done pericard!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Suramerica's Under 20 Championchip

I just want to inform you that today begun Conmebol's Under 20 Cahmpionchip.
Juventus young prospect Ruben Oliveira is playing in this championchip with Uruguay national team.
Today they play against Peru and won 2-0, from what I read Rube had a great game and was one of the best players of the team, here is a fragment of the match report from Conmebol's home page

"...Rubén Olivera, magnífico volante ofensivo que pertenece a los registros de la Juventus, de Italia, fue el conductor celeste, y probó en varias ocasiones con su excelente remate de media distancia, en los que respondió bien el arquero Julio Eche."

In this fragment says that Ruben Oliveira was the playmaker of the team and probe that he had an exelent shooting in wich the keeper of Peru's national team respond also very well.

I will be reporting more about this championchip and the contributions of Ruben Oliveira.

Note:
Also CAVENAGHI is playing in this championchip.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well, more news from Suramerica, yesterday Uruguay under 20 beat Peru's national team 4 to 1.
Oliveira didn't score but he played a great match...

In other scores:

Bolivia 0 Brasil 7 :eek:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Yes, I don't know why Rubinho and Diego are not in the team... but they aren't that weak I mean they are in first place with the same points has Uruguay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)