Juve's youngsters around the world (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:undecide: That's what I initially thougth but their website tells a different story....let's see if I can find out what they did to him...

Thanks, Paul!!

Oct 23, 2002
Hello Jaansu, I'm sure I'll stick around for a while but I don't get to post very often. It this rate it's going to be years before I get my avatar :down:
I will post regular Pericard updates to let you know how he is getting on. I'm trying to get some video clips of his goals to put on here as he has already scored some crackers.

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pompey Man ] ++
:down:
I will post regular Pericard updates to let you know how he is getting on. I'm trying to get some video clips of his goals to put on here as he has already scored some crackers.
That would be great!!!!!!!!!:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
thanks pompey man!

and congrats on your easy 3-0 win at the weekend ;)
I'm going to see portsmouth play in about 2 weeks I think..cant wait :cool:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Since moving from Juventus over the summer Vincent Pericard has scored six goals and helped Portsmouth top the First Division. The young striker now says he would like to stay longer than his original one-year loan contract. "It's early days yet but I think I can make a success over here. It took me some time to adapt but I am happy. If Pompey make the Premiership, I would definitely consider staying for longer than a year. Juventus have a big squad full of world class players, so I will have to consider my options again at the end of the season," he said.

Football Italia

Oct 23, 2002
I would like to see Pericard stay at least for another year. He had another useful game last night causing the defence problems and winning a penalty (although it looked like he tripped over his own feet!!)

Nina in Slovenia, have you seen much of Mladen Rudonja this season? I think he plays for Vege Olimpije.

P.S. Well done on qualifying for the next round of the Champions League.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Pompey Man ] ++
Nina in Slovenia, have you seen much of Mladen Rudonja this season? I think he plays for Vege Olimpije.

P.S. Well done on qualifying for the next round of the Champions League.
Thank you :cheesy:

Rudonja is not doing that great in Olimpija, he played 9 games out of 13 and hadn't scored yet ... not really a surprise, but we all though that he'll get along great with Prosinecki, another ex-Pompay man :moan: Do you miss him? :D

Oct 23, 2002
Well it looks like Turbo Rudi has already played more times for Olimpija than he did in 2 years at Pompey. As for Prosinecki, I do miss him :sob: but we have replaced him with Paul Merson :extatic: another legend.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Yes I know, his playing time sucked big time :down: really sad, cause he's such a hard worker and really gives everything, but scoring goals is not really his thing :undecide: He would be a great midfielder :D

Prosinecki really sparkled up our league ... we now have at least one enertaining game per week :extatic:

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I want to make a list of all players that are Juventus owned(or part owned), but are currently loaned out to someone else. I'll start with the ones I know, and if there are any missing, add them.

Fabrizio Miccoli, currently at Perugia
Giuseppe Sculli, currently at Modena
Matteo Brighi, currently at Parma
Alessandro Frara, currently at Bologna
Marco Zanchi, currently at Bologna
Andrea Gasbarroni, currently at Sampdoria
Massimiliano Vieri, currently at Verona
Enzo Maresca, currently at Piacenza
Tomas Guzman, currently at Ternana
Vincent Pericard, currently at Portsmouth
Riccardo Bonetto, currently at Ascoli

Any I'm missing?

kristian1199

Aug 2, 2002
I´f I was Massimiliano "little-BOBO" Vieri I would take the Australian pass he would have better chance to get into the Australian National Team than in the Italian one! Isn´t Massimiliano born in Sydney, Australia and The Real Vieri has the Australian pass at the second nationality!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
I want to make a list of all players that are Juventus owned(or part owned), but are currently loaned out to someone else. I'll start with the ones I know, and if there are any missing, add them.

Fabrizio Miccoli, currently at Perugia
Giuseppe Sculli, currently at Modena
Matteo Brighi, currently at Parma
Alessandro Frara, currently at Bologna
Marco Zanchi, currently at Bologna
Andrea Gasbarroni, currently at Sampdoria
Massimiliano Vieri, currently at Verona
Enzo Maresca, currently at Piacenza
Tomas Guzman, currently at Ternana
Vincent Pericard, currently at Portsmouth
Riccardo Bonetto, currently at Ascoli

Any I'm missing?
Ivan Ergic, FC Basel
Manuele Blasi, Perugia
Fabian Carini, Standard Liege

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)