Juve's youngsters around the world (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Two of our youngsters were doing exceptionally well: Miccoli with Perugia and Maresca with Piacenza! :) We could say that Miccoli's goal was more important (and more spectacular IMVHO) as it came in the last minutes of the game and brought Perugia a draw while Maresca's was first in Piacenza's 3-1 victory. Sculli also played for Modena in the 2nd half and so did Gasbarroni in Sampdoria.

Here are the links of the short summeries of the games and the goals:
- Perugia: http://www.raisport.rai.it/raiSportSezioneIndex/0,5785,__4_4152,00.html
- Piacenza: http://www.raisport.rai.it/pub/static/23800/130403TorinoPiacenza_1.ram

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Thanks for the links, Nina!

I just took a look at Eurosport at the topscorers chart - Miccoli has actually scored more than Trezeguet and is only three goals away from Del Piero :eek:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Thanks for the links, Nina!

I just took a look at Eurosport at the topscorers chart - Miccoli has actually scored more than Trezeguet and is only three goals away from Del Piero :eek:
Well, niether DP, nor Trez is scoring like mad at the moment, I could see Mico beating both of them..

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
If somebody pls has any news about gasbarroni and brighi i would be very interested in.I am hearing that it is possible that brighi won't join us next season...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
djleli said:
dude this thread is old o brighi who the fak is he?
Has a brother in Roma I think with the name Matteo Brighi, they both play the same position, midfielder center and can play wide right.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
matteo brighi was our player.i dont know where he is now though and dont even know if he has a brother playing pro football.

he was talented,but he joined the maresca and miccoli club sadly.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Matteo Brighi is a player similar to Maresca, a central midfielder who's capable of going forward. He was given to Roma as a part of the Emerson transfer (Capello did't want to lose Blasi). Because Roma has Perrotta and De Rossi he was sent out on loan to Chievo for the last two seasons.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
Matteo Brighi is a player similar to Maresca, a central midfielder who's capable of going forward. He was given to Roma as a part of the Emerson transfer (Capello did't want to lose Blasi). Because Roma has Perrotta and De Rossi he was sent out on loan to Chievo for the last two seasons.
I wonder if he played well or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)