Juve's youngsters around the world (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
volpato cut his cruciete knee ligaments a while ago and he wont be fit for a while

i hope palladino gets his chance next season, he earnt it with his loyality and his performance

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
If those word from Palladino make u guy happy.

Hear this: Cannavaro proud to be a Juventino

“I was proud to be a Juventino and I still am. Serie B? I would have no problem playing in it. I have two years left on my contract and I want to respect it.”

GIVE HIM A BIG HAND! if THAT TRUE

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yet another reason why Juve are all but clean: anyone ever thought of our players scattered around the globe? We own teams. That just can't be right.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
Palladino was pretty good at the game against Denmark yesterday. With one goal and a suberp assist (kinda like Del Piero) he also was a big treat when he had the ball. I was very pleased to see him play that good.

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
Yet another reason why Juve are all but clean: anyone ever thought of our players scattered around the globe? We own teams. That just can't be right.
Loaning young players out to other clubs has been Juve policy in order for them to gain experience. I don't think it is so that we can in some way control other teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)