Juve's main rival in the road to Scudetto (1 Viewer)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
you know when milan is our main rival in a season ,winning the scudetto would be really enjoyable and it seems this season is
one of those cool season.:)
Go for 27th .

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
that'll more or less have already worn off,it depends more on whether they qualify for the CL.obviously it's not gonna do wonders for their morale if they lose out on the automatic 15m they get for qualifying.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well yes Bologna will now be scudetto contenders as they can now concentrate mainly on the league as they just went out of inter toto, while Chievo have just bought Bierhoff, if he could do it with Milan why not Chievo, while Lazio have not sold anybody this season so its time to make a serious challenge

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Well yes Bologna will now be scudetto contenders as they can now concentrate mainly on the league as they just went out of inter toto, while Chievo have just bought Bierhoff, if he could do it with Milan why not Chievo, while Lazio have not sold anybody this season so its time to make a serious challenge
Speaking of the Intertoto, Edwin Van der Sar will be making his return to big-time European football with Fulham in the Uefa cup, look for them to suprise people.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
milan is probably buying too many good attacking players for it's own good probably,it's a challenge to fit them all in a team and rotating them is too much of a waste....

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Speaking of the Intertoto, Edwin Van der Sar will be making his return to big-time European football with Fulham in the Uefa cup, look for them to suprise people.
They have a good goalkeeper, 5 Frenchmen in the lineup, a scoring Inamoto and Tigana, I don't see why not ;):D

No, really, I WAS being serious!!! :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i particularly like marlet,but the big problem with fulham is that they're actually immensely rich but do not buy many(if any) big players.the only big one there at the moment is definitely van der sar.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
i particularly like marlet,but the big problem with fulham is that they're actually immensely rich but do not buy many(if any) big players.the only big one there at the moment is definitely van der sar.
They are rich, you're right, but they are trying to built a good team, not buy a bunch of mercenaries. In four years they went from the second division to the UEFA Cup, and they are continuing to improve.

They have good quality players, and they don't overspend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)