Juventuz Rollcall (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Oh come on, me and deej is a different matter altogether. It's a universal law that we take the piss out of each other at every possible opportunity, and an unspoken agreement that neither party gets offended. Same goes for Zlatan.

what? what? what rule? :undecide:

:broken: :sob:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

** Looks straight at him, and asks with a sad, but confident voice: "If you really love me, then prove that Amber's baby isn't yours!" **

:LOL: i cant believe you watched that show

" You will NOT MARRY HER!" *here comes another slap*

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i think i should make myself straight here(to Graham and Majed)
Graham thinks i'm an offensive poster.

Majed thinks i'm an ass kisser.

so if its ok to be that rude in these forums.i was longing to tell both of these son of b....... that i dont give a rats a$$ what either fvcker says.i know i might get banned for this post.but for the sake of such moaners like Majed and Bae i'm ready to risk it.

just in case they didnt catch that part i'll say it again

I DONT GIVE A RATS A$$ WHAT EITHER OF EM BASTARDS THINK ABOUT ME.I NEVER DI AND NEVER WILL.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++

so if its ok to be that rude in these forums.i was longing to tell both of these son of b....... that i dont give a rats a$$ what either fvcker says.i know i might get banned for this post.but for the sake of such moaners like Majed and Bae i'm ready to risk it.

I DONT GIVE A RATS A$$ WHAT EITHER OF EM BASTARDS THINK ABOUT ME.I NEVER DI AND NEVER WILL.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++

:LOL: i cant believe you watched that show

" You will NOT MARRY HER!" *here comes another slap*
:LOL: what show??! Those lines/actions are in almost every episode of any soap opera ever whether it's American, Spanish, Arabian, or anything! :p

So there's bound to be at least one "Amber," (or any other name) who was cheated on, beaten, had twins, is a transexual, murded by someone that made it look like an accident...etc. :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
oh..rite..i knew that

:embarass:

:reallyembarassed:

you sure you don't watch Bold & the Beautiful

well..umm i dont either

this sucks

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:rofl:

I was really tired the other day, didn't want to go sleep in the middle of the day so I lied down on the couch and tried to stay awake. And nothing on tv but The bold and the beautiful so I watched a couple of episodes (they always show them in pairs). We're at #3880 now, where are you?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

I was really tired the other day, didn't want to go sleep in the middle of the day so I lied down on the couch and tried to stay awake. And nothing on tv but The bold and the beautiful so I watched a couple of episodes (they always show them in pairs). We're at #3880 now, where are you?
I think some soaps have been going on since before i was born! :D

take it easy Deeej, won't tell anyonem ;) :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002

whoaaa, thats like a handphone model no. :eek:

this show's been going on forever. the only thing i see good about this show is well....the women. :cool:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #152
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++

:LOL: fred, that's hardly something you'll get banned over :howler:

I was really tired the other day, didn't want to go sleep in the middle of the day so I lied down on the couch and tried to stay awake. And nothing on tv but The bold and the beautiful so I watched a couple of episodes
    You don't have to make excuses Martin, we're open to your tastes :p

++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++

this show's been going on forever. the only thing i see good about this show is well....the women. :cool:
    We've had that show forever too. Along with Passions, A Country Practice and The Young and the Restless. In fact I turned on my TV the other day, and my mum saw THATR on TV and she was like "this show's been on since we migrated to Australia" (about 20 years ago) :eek:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I can't believe you still managed to stay awake! Kudos, what an achievement :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)