Juventuz Rollcall (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sort of like the injuries and suspensions thread, only for our forum members :) Who's been missing for a while? Who's returned from long service leave?

Mind you, if someone's not here for a matter of days, I'll usually notice...so forgive me for sounding paranoid

I haven't seen Sergio or Glenn around for a while, Zlatan's only come back today, and Vitoria seems to have gone walkabout too. Martin's gone for a few days, Deej hasn't been around for a while either. As for Iulia and Magnus, they seem to be gone for good :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I did notice you were gonne Z!!! I also havent seen Nick for awhile, and Sergio. Vit and Dylan seem to be very busy, aswell as Silv who comes sometimes. And Mac!!! he's missing too

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
yup a thought came to my mind today " where is Serge"
so i was gonnna PM him ......
never did tho
yeah ...... Z wasn't here either
i think Fliakis has been missing for a few days too

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Magnus is Nekton

++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Where's Tom? I haven't seen him much after he became a mod?
    It's a long reach to the keyboard from all the way up on that throne :p

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Where's sunshine ne1?
    She's OK. She participates quite actively in another forum but I do see her posts here from time to time.

I'll let her know you guys ask about her....

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I did notice you were gonne Z!!! I also havent seen Nick for awhile, and Sergio. Vit and Dylan seem to be very busy, aswell as Silv who comes sometimes. And Mac!!! he's missing too
    yeah, I come here sometimes, but I come mostly to read the posts. The forum is so different than when I first joined and many new people have joined that I prefer to stand back and just watch the forum change.:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)