Juventuz Rollcall (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Anna's posted fairly recently IIRC, Cute17 hasn't, and Aragorn hasn't either. I pretty much just looked at the member list and checked the first page that came out. Sunshine hasn't been here for a while either :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    < guitlyly walking into the thread >

Hi I'm here guys :) ( thanks meow for PMing me :) )I've just gotten really really busy and i will be for the next couple of months..... :down:

Here goes long story to my missingness here.........

- I work in a uni and my dept is a really new 1. Our new building will finally be ready and we will be moving in in early May. This new place is huge and i'm just caught up in all this planning and discussuin for the move on top of my usual work load. So work wise i'm going quite nuts. I wil be busy like this until we move in and even after that you can imagine the utter chaos that is going to happen in the following 1 or 2 nonths... so....

- Yes, vit can't be on the fourms/net for some time. She's been officialy gone since Jan 18/19 ( I miss her :down: )And since she's been away i've been helping Steen out at buffononline. That's the only forum i'm actively in right now. I dun really have too much time for this 1 and some others. I can't even maintain all the little games i was in here... the striker game... the prediction game.... the fantasy games..... all gone :frown: <---- i was so proud of those! :frown:

But! no worries! i'm not gone forever! Just bad phase right now :( If anybody wants to talk to me or something just PM me or e-mail me. I really miss you guys...... esp Dj :down:

Till my eventual freedom.... i wisll try to come here a little more whenever i can :) ( @ meow: i will try at Ale forum too) just that sometimes this place is a little depressing to be in..... but we'll see :)

:kiss:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    eewww! that must be the :down: est post i ever wrote! :eek: ...... ok..... back to :blah: :blah: ness ........ :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    But those 3 people love you very much.

Read my last post again: how much...not how many....

:dielaugh:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    How someone can get bored of the forums when we have JUve games all the weeks ;)

even if we are not doing well :p

Aug 1, 2003
    lol

bah fli, don't leave. then the forum would be seriously boring. every forum needs a 'i love radiohead thom yorke is god' babbler ;)

that was a compliment btw, in case you got the wrong idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)