Juventuz Popularity Contest (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Why do people actually care that people haven't rated them? Don't you come on this forum for discussion or is it just a game to some of you!
To tell you the truth, I am looking for something more than just a discussion. I want to build relationships with other Juve fans. So that when in 5 years I am visiting Barcelona, or Tokyo, I can meet my buddies, have a beer, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
Pendir, I'll mention you when I'll get my 1k... just 71posts left...
Thanks bro ;)

Btw, an Azerbaijan team called Khazar University has been playing Tampere United tonight in Baku (InterToto Cup). KU won 1-0, but didn't make it to the next round because Tamp beat KU 3-0 in Finland in the first leg. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

To tell you the truth, I am looking for something more than just a discussion. I want to build relationships with other Juve fans. So that when in 5 years I am visiting Barcelona, or Tokyo, I can meet my buddies, have a beer, etc.
If you ever come to colonge, ill glady share a beer with you :)

Ill even bring vitali and his vodka if you want :rofl:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

As vitaly says:

:fool: thank you ;)

I also like wiskey, but i have never tried single malt wiskey.. :down:
Oh man, you should try it... it is very different from the stuff like Red Label or Jack Daniels. Try Glenmorange Single Malt... 12- 13 years... beautiful! :cool:

I think we need a "drinking thread" :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Cool, I can empathise with that.. but why people with about 6 posts can have a paddy on because someone thats been here for years with 15k posts doesn't want to give them a grade out of ten is somewhat beyond me :D

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Cool, I can empathise with that.. but why people with about 6 posts can have a paddy on because someone thats been here for years with 15k posts doesn't want to give them a grade out of ten is somewhat beyond me :D
When you put it thatway, anything can sound bad..:D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Ok, I see what you mean ;)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Oh man, you should try it... it is very different from the stuff like Red Label or Jack Daniels. Try Glenmorange Single Malt... 12- 13 years... beautiful! :cool:
:D

Just for you Pendir:

From the deepest depths of the 'Roverbhoy Whiskey Vaults', for one time only, a tantalising peek at a selection from his private collection of malt whiskey:-

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

Just for you Pendir:

From the deepest depths of the 'Roverbhoy Whiskey Vaults', for one time only, a tantalising peek at a selection from his private collection of malt whiskey:-
Yum...:frown:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Thanx Riv ;)
There werent any cool people in my high school tho :p heh

Rover man you love that glenmor stuff. But tell me how the hell can you have a whiskey collection without some Jack D :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

There werent any cool people in my high school tho :p heh

Rover man you love that glenmor stuff. But tell me how the hell can you have a whiskey collection without some Jack D :D
Obviously the man has a taste for single malt Scotch, and not that Blended crap that is Jack Daniels. Hi Rio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)