Juventuz Popularity Contest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Gray, I cannot forgive you for eating sheep, but you can redeem yourself by spreading the word -- All lamb tastes like crap, no matter how it is cooked. Tell everybody :D

Let us band together and work for a better world where sheep are only used as wool producers. Moggi, Julius, and my first sheep (name withheld for security reasons) can then live a hppy life without the fear of being dinner.

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #345
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I'm Presbyterian :) You should've told me earlier, we're in good company :D
    Are Presbyterians the guys that use the loud speakers? :wallbang:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Pad you should have acquired 'Shrek' a sheep in New Zealand that had gone unshaven for 6 years! They shaved it live on TV :D
    Wool = 27 kgs :eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Gray, I cannot forgive you for eating sheep, but you can redeem yourself by spreading the word -- All lamb tastes like crap, no matter how it is cooked. Tell everybody :D

Let us band together and work for a better world where sheep are only used as wool producers. Moggi, Julius, and my first sheep (name withheld for security reasons) can then live a hppy life without the fear of being dinner.
    Not.. it tastes quite good if you know how to cook it.
    I dont mean to offend you, but we eat sheep all the time. especially for special occasions like weddings and stuff. There's even a Holiday where sheep is the main course for most people (quite like Turkey in Thanks Giving).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
    Pad you should have acquired 'Shrek' a sheep in New Zealand that had gone unshaven for 6 years! They shaved it live on TV :D
    Wool = 27 kgs :eek:

:dazed:

how many kg of dead creatures inside? ;)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    the problem is that i am right but noone seems to see...

this forum has became too boring and ppl find silly solutions in caseof not being bored.

this thread is one of the most stupid and embaraasing i've seen since the first day i'm here.

rate how much you love someone???

COME ON!!!
    and you like it?

IMO this is the most silly thread with the most replies and views EVER.
    oh ffs shut up. your "art" thread was better? do you know what art is at all? and you of all people criticising threads of their stupidity. COOOME OOON!!!

1 word: think

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #353
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    27 kgs? You could shave that much hair off Sergio's back.
    You do realise he will read all this one day, right:D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

oh ffs shut up. your "art" thread was better? do you know what art is at all? and you of all people criticising threads of their stupidity. COOOME OOON!!!

1 word: think

Did you actually respond to anything she said. No you just digged up things she had done in the past.

Exactly what does she have to think about?
    If someone should think before he posts it's you.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

Did you actually respond to anything she said. No you just digged up things she had done in the past.

Exactly what does she have to think about?
    If someone should think before he posts it's you.
    1. He was not here during that episode that transpired 18 hours ago (about) he did not dig up but just read what he missed.
    2. Re-read her posts (in this thread) and see what she has to think about
    3. How are YOU even involved in the comments between them?
    4. How can Vilhelmas or anyone for that matter respond to comments like "I'm in the mood to fight" "You are all stupid for this" and "you better watch out"??
    5. Everyone politely told her to stop de-railing and insulting members including 3 mods and she replied with threats in PM.
    6. I have shown you WHY she should think before she posts ..my question: why should Vilhelmas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)