Juventuz Popularity Contest (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
trick question right? :nerd:
No actually, it's an expression

Stu asked if I went to church on Sunday, and that's a no-brainer, right? In return, I asked a similarly easy question to answer :)

e.g.
Josh: "Is Graham a tool?"
Graham: "Can pigs fly?"

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Well, after getting caught up (reading the last 9 pages), I was hoping that Nick would have an extra bullet for me. Maybe I'll just shit my pants instead :D

Thank you Martin for the kind words and props to my peeps who are down with the sheep. Baa Baa to you.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Well, after getting caught up (reading the last 9 pages), I was hoping that Nick would have an extra bullet for me. Maybe I'll just shit my pants instead :D

Thank you Martin for the kind words and props to my peeps who are down with the sheep. Baa Baa to you.
seriously Padovano, what's the story with the sheep? do you/did you live on a farm? :)

Or are you Scotish?! :D (see Sheep Joke #2 )

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Maj, I have always liked sheep, ever since I went to the petting zoo as a toddler. When I finished school in Michigan I moved back to NC and needed a place to live. I had little money so I bought a little farm house outside the county where land is really cheap. So, naturally I bought a sheep :cool:

Fast Forward 12 years and I live in the city, but the new owner of the farm takes care of my sheep. I acquired two more in 2001, Moggi and Julius.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Maj, I have always liked sheep, ever since I went to the petting zoo as a toddler. When I finished school in Michigan I moved back to NC and needed a place to live. I had little money so I bought a little farm house outside the county where land is really cheap. So, naturally I bought a sheep :cool:

Fast Forward 12 years and I live in the city, but the new owner of the farm takes care of my sheep. I acquired two more in 2001, Moggi and Julius.
Awesome Padovano... wierd, but very cool. :cool: :thumb:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

No actually, it's an expression

Stu asked if I went to church on Sunday, and that's a no-brainer, right? In return, I asked a similarly easy question to answer :)

e.g.
Josh: "Is Graham a tool?"
Graham: "Can pigs fly?"

:D
remember that sarcasm thing I told you about?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? :D
Why do you ask?
Don't all ducks swim in circles? :confused:

Anyways, I asked because I felt there was a need to ask the question which I wanted to ask and now that I've asked it I no longer feel the need to ask it.

I didn't go to church on the Juve-Lecce Sunday but I was present on the Parma-Juve Sunday :)

Just yesterday I had to hand in some religious studies homework. We had to keep somewhat of a devotional diary. Each day of the week for one week we read a passage from the Bible, summarised it and made a personal recollection. I didn't feel like searching the Bible so I just took the leaflets from church and summarised the readings from on that :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Don't all ducks swim in circles? :confused:
:LOL:

I didn't go to church on the Juve-Lecce Sunday but I was present on the Parma-Juve Sunday :)
Just yesterday I had to hand in some religious studies homework. We had to keep somewhat of a devotional diary. Each day of the week for one week we read a passage from the Bible, summarised it and made a personal recollection. I didn't feel like searching the Bible so I just took the leaflets from church and summarised the readings from on that :D
Ahhh i see ;) I didn't know u went to church, what's your religion?
Oh and G, how come you're no longer a member of the WBYTA or whatever it is?
I felt it wasn't getting a very good reaction. People took it seriously, and I don't want to be part of an organisation that makes people feel looked down upon. Plus, my sig's long enough as it is :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Shit, I never knew that!! :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:eek: I had no idea there was an actual story behind Pado's sheep fetish!

The school I went to offered agricultural studies so we had a farm. The sheep smelled funny, and I couldn't get over the fact that they kept kicking themselves in the bollocks :wth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)