Juventuz Popularity Contest (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
define crap..

more importantly, what does that about you and Lilianna...
the kings of crap?
Oh ffs Nick, why the need to get so defensive? I was just commenting on the fact that when u first came here, u were so adamant about talking only about football and u said it's shite that there's so many off-topic threads, but you're involved in them as much as anyone else now. In fact, you started the most off-topic thread in forum history.

I was joking lazy:
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Gray: u live on these forums, priest of forum....6(wbtya lets u down)
Bah, I'm merely an ambassador for them, I was one of the people against the elitists :down:

I got 2 less than Zlatan!? :(

Bastard :D
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Soundin like Graham? That's a step in the wrong direction, right?
:fero::D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
but gray, ususally u would have a 8 for living on the forum, always there to talk to, but as u are a PROUD emasador , u loose two points...sorry fella.

Jan 7, 2004
at john

weLL face it dude its not Like we get to taLk a Lot so i can not give a precise and acurate rating.

from what i have seen and read of your posts i have to say that u do have a considerabLe knowLedge about footbaLl in general and juve specificaLLy.

weLl since u gave me an 8 i guess i cant give u Less than 7. just kiddin man but on a more seriosus not i think that a 7 seven wouLD be suitabLe. there is a Lot of potentiaL and room for improvement u just have to get noticed more by me.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
at john

weLL face it dude its not Like we get to taLk a Lot so i can not give a precise and acurate rating.

from what i have seen and read of your posts i have to say that u do have a considerabLe knowLedge about footbaLl in general and juve specificaLLy.
weLl since u gave me an 8 i guess i cant give u Less than 7. just kiddin man but on a more seriosus not i think that a 7 seven wouLD be suitabLe. there is a Lot of potentiaL and room for improvement u just have to get noticed more by me.
#

true we dont speak much, but the comment makes me feel better about getting one less than u :D...its weird how i have ben around for longer than most, yet im still a unknown :frown:.....btw dont meen to be rude/stupid, but what the avatar..always wondered...

Jul 28, 2002
jus thought id have a different one for once, maybe a moving one, z said he would do one, so i jus told him and voila emerging letteres...simple if i knew how :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
but gray, ususally u would have a 8 for living on the forum, always there to talk to, but as u are a PROUD emasador , u loose two points...sorry fella.
What I meant is, that I'm proud to be the representative of the 'commoners'. Mind you, I don't consider myself to be one of the elite mingling with the peasants, the other way around in fact ;)
Bah, i'm not gonna beg for popularity points :sigh::)
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Did you go to church on Sunday, G?
Does a one-legged duck swim in circles? :D
Why do you ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)