Juventuz Popularity Contest (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Don't argue here folks, no need. If anyone annoys you count to ten and ignore them or send them a PM. Be nice to each other.
that's the best post it has been posted for a couple of months at least in here...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
tht was the japanese guy ,tht uma thurman was staning on his sword or wht?
Well, he was Chinese and he was standing on Uma's sword, but I think we mean the same guy.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

No! :down:
Haven't you seen Kill Bill 2? Pei Mei is the coolest guy in it!
nope...havn't seen that movie.... i doubt i'll see it.. from what i hear, it seems like one of those moveis that that you either completely love, or completely hate!

anyhow, if you trim his eyebrows just a bit, i might not take that point away. :D

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #267
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

that's the best post it has been posted for a couple of months at least in here...
    Maybe pay attention to it then :D

This forum sure has alot of people at each others throats. "It drives me crazy" Britney Spears :cheesy:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Actually fek off :groan:
    :D Just trying to get under your skin there. Taking into account that you spice up the place, make good arguments (at least, I like your style personally) AND you like Grappa and Limoncello, I'd have to give you an 8.

One point deducted cause you're a Milanisto

That's a 7

Happy now? ;)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

:D Just trying to get under your skin there. Taking into account that you spice up the place, make good arguments (at least, I like your style personally) AND you like Grappa and Limoncello, I'd have to give you an 8.

One point deducted cause you're a Milanisto

That's a 7

Happy now? ;)
    Better considering I gave you a pretty good rating. Grappa and Limoncello is cool.

Beer is not that cool...its too *cough* Irish.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Emma - interesting avatar :D
    I like it too

Emma, lemme know if you need any help, I own a video camera and I'm terrible with dialogue :D

I know the issue seems to be dead and buried, but as with every topic aroudn here, I'll give my two cents.

Lili, if you don't like this thread, the simple solution is not to participate in it. Just like some people avoided the BuffonOnline forum, and Nick (used to) avoided the non-football threads **, there's no reason to come and object to the thread. I'm not trying to be aggressive and say "if you don't like it, piss off", but surely you knew that coming in here and saying the thread is stupid and pointless would do nothing but cause an argument. After all the crap that's happened in the past few weeks regarding your behaviour, you should know better by now mate :)

**(btw, anyone remember that? It's hard to believe considering the crap he talks about these days :D)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Better considering I gave you a pretty good rating. Grappa and Limoncello is cool.

Beer is not that cool...its too *cough* Irish.
    You gave me a good rating? Weren't you the one who posted something along the lines of "Erik: 1 take off the black and white goggles, really NOT a cool dude"??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)