Juventuz Popularity Contest (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
negative..?? :rofl:

who gives a SHIT baout those lists??

like you don't know who likes you and who doesn't??

i think kel knows on who's list he would be and with which mark

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
why,you disagree....??
Judging from the fact that it got 204 replies and 1405 views in about 24 hours since it has opened up I would say your claim is

WRONG..

Wanna try Double Jeopardy where the scores CAN REALLY CHANGE? :cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Incubo: 7.5 - Even tho the bastard rated me a 4, ill try not to let that affect my ratings :). Blows his top at anything, he really needs therapy or medication. Pissed Emma of when she came here, that'll lose a point. But overall i do like him, hes a good guy, dosent take online life to serious and i usually follow him around because he posts where the fun is:D Oh and his thread is great too
Allow me to "retort" as to why you got a 4...considering your explanation and my lack of for:

"Mac 4 (-2) Face it he's an Italian-American wanna be."

As was stated: -1 for being a Juve fan: NOT COOL.
-1 for getting into an arguement with me: Not cool.. (different type of not cool) like puking after a night of drinking or driving drunk: dude, not cool.

your at 8.

-1 for putting me back on Prozac after that Emma schtick.
-.5 for that uncool McFarlando nickname which I couldn't stand.
-.5 for that outburst and having Emma dictate: not cool.

-1 for the way your lack of posting equates you to being cool :lazy:
-1 because you try too hard by NOT TRYING.

your points for: pissing off Vilhelmas over Stereohead. Knowing/creating :cheesy: Emma.
Our similar .... outlooks.

Looking back I should lose a point for this post..

its not cool.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
the problem is that i am right but noone seems to see...

this forum has became too boring and ppl find silly solutions in caseof not being bored.

this thread is one of the most stupid and embaraasing i've seen since the first day i'm here.

rate how much you love someone???

COME ON!!!
and you like it?

IMO this is the most silly thread with the most replies and views EVER.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Lilliana I want to know your thought process here:

Yes language may be an issue BUT WHERE in GOD'S Name did anyone suggest the word LOVE?

The title of the post: Juventuz POPULARITY CONTEST
The rules by Emma Mac: Hate or Like.
The common theme: COOL ...UNCOOL.

this forum has became too boring and ppl find silly solutions in caseof not being bored.
:wallbang: This is like me saying "You should ONLY POST in your teams forum"...see what I'm getting at it here: If you TALK THE TALK....KOUKLA WALK THE DAMN WALK.

this thread is one of the most stupid and embaraasing i've seen since the first day i'm here.
Hmmm it doesn't qualify with say "Buffon's Sexy Ass" or "Buffon's Girlfriends" but I say it gets a passing grade in comparison.

Its never fun when the "New kid on the block" is the talk of town ..but I digress.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
the problem is that i am right but noone seems to see...

rate how much you love someone???

COME ON!!!
and you like it?

IMO this is the most silly thread with the most replies and views EVER.
OK, we understand but, please, there's no need to post this five times in the same thread now is there?

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Excellent thread, Emma, that alone scores you a point or two ;)

Mac: 100% - face it, he's cooler than you. ;) He is, he's not even posting and people are still mentioning his name all the time, that says something. His Coolness has always been the coolest on Juventuz and everyone knows that, he defines cool. We should change :cool: to :mac: ;)

Emma: 63% - his trusted sidekick and promotor. Emma was brave enough to allow her photo to be distributed on a site infested with guys high on hormones and low on manners (you know who you are :p). She also started this thread as a shrine to Mac, which rubs off on her. ;) But since I barely spoke to her, I've yet to assess her coolness factor so she'll have to do with a modest score for now. :D

Padovano: 76% - very cool indeed. A lawyer who checks up on Juve scores and forums in court is just too cool to pass up on. He would be in the Mac zone if only he was around here more. ;)

Graham: 82% - reverend of the Mozilla faith, his missionary powers have brought many new faithfuls under our bigass roof. Also does photography which further boosts his score and is a self proclaimed geek just like yours truly. :cap:

Ali: 92% - most definitely in the Mac zone, Ali's coolness is being felt a mile away. No further explanation necessary. :mac:

Majed: 83% - ahead of Graham just to tick him off. :p A geek, a programmer, not yet a linux user. That's 2 out of 3. Don't disappear on us, dude. ;):D

Erik: 90% - this one's in the Mac zone, no question. He's Dutch, he speaks all the languages you can name (well most of them ;)) and he's almost cool enough to overtake me in the post count. ;)

#10: 67% - Don't really know this guy but he loves French players and you can't go wrong with that ;)

Anna: 78% - well the ladies are in demand here with so few of them and Anna's just about the nicest person you ever met. She also hangs with Ali, which is very profitable. :D

Sergio: 80% - well he's not a geek so tough luck :p But he does like hip hop and he's exceedingly cool from the get go. :mac:

Incubo: 71% - doesn't really belong on the coolness list :p but I'll throw him in since you all seem to have him. He's too much of an instigator to be truly cool, could use a few pointers from Mac's entourage. His extensive knowledge of Seintology puts him right about the 70% mark :D

Nina: no rating - simply too good for this lowly coolness list :D
you left me out :down:
and also z :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Lilliana I want to know your thought process here:

Yes language may be an issue BUT WHERE in GOD'S Name did anyone suggest the word LOVE?

The title of the post: Juventuz POPULARITY CONTEST
The rules by Emma Mac: Hate or Like.
The common theme: COOL ...UNCOOL.

:wallbang: This is like me saying "You should ONLY POST in your teams forum"...see what I'm getting at it here: If you TALK THE TALK....KOUKLA WALK THE DAMN WALK.

Hmmm it doesn't qualify with say "Buffon's Sexy Ass" or "Buffon's Girlfriends" but I say it gets a passing grade in comparison.

Its never fun when the "New kid on the block" is the talk of town ..but I digress.
who talked about buffon for god's sake!!

ok,you didn't use the word love,but same shit anyway!!
the new kid from the block??
what are you talking about..??
:groan:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Allow me to "retort" as to why you got a 4...considering your explanation and my lack of for:

"Mac 4 (-2) Face it he's an Italian-American wanna be."

As was stated: -1 for being a Juve fan: NOT COOL.
-1 for getting into an arguement with me: Not cool.. (different type of not cool) like puking after a night of drinking or driving drunk: dude, not cool.

your at 8.

-1 for putting me back on Prozac after that Emma schtick.
-.5 for that uncool McFarlando nickname which I couldn't stand.
-.5 for that outburst and having Emma dictate: not cool.

your points for: pissing off Vilhelmas over Stereohead. Knowing/creating :cheesy: Emma.
Our similar .... outlooks.

Looking back I should lose a point for this post..

its not cool.
dam i think you deserve another point for your marking scheme. :D
It does? I have alot of posts so it dosent seem quite right :)

Riiiight sure. Er what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)