Juventuz Popularity Contest (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
You mean mine?

no, Graham, I mean this one :cheesy:

The one that Nick seems to be in love with, and since I have no idea what he looks like, all I can imagine is this blue meanie wearing a maldini jersey sitting behind a computer with an array of mirrors strategically placed so that he can keep tabs on the Juventina who lives dow the hall

:cheesy:

Ugh.......................................

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'll just Edit Graham's list who, who like a couple others, copied it from Emma.

Martin [8] Great mod, great person to chat with, no-BS. Loses a couple points for dealing with a couple of issues (he knows about) in a bad way. That just goes to show that he is human. PS, that Zlatan being a "spiritual leader" was a bunch of bologny too.
Erik [8] Pretty good mod too, very subtle and funny. Loses a couple of points for not rating me :p, but gains them back for driving Graham crazy :D.
Graham [7.5] Great religious discussions indeed. lost points for: **see Erik's rating of Graham.
Arturo [8] Contributes a lot to the forums in every aspect.
Fabiana [7] great juventina. I'm impressed with how she has been getting more and more into the football side of Juve. Loses a lot of points for the avatar.
Lilianna [2] i dont see the Entertainment you people talk about. all i see read is stubborn unthoughtful posts. She does get posts for holding her ground (that's admirable) and i think she's a lot nicer in person that her posts show.
nina [3] "I don't recall having a direct conversation with her, she can be mean sometimes." [Graham]. Rarely seen anything constructive from her.
Josh [7.5] You gained a lot of points since last year ;) ...always opens interesting threads. very well-rounded poster.
Mac [6] "He's not around anymore the bastard. He gets an extra point for bringing Emma :)" [Graham]
Vilhelmas [4] although he makes some sense often, he still acts blunt and rude in an attempt to act serious and more mature than he really is. :p making a laughing stock of yourself by registering with a different name was pathetic too, but you'll get points for showing your face again.
Andre 3000 [7] Good poster overall. I still dont know what to think about my "considered for inclusion" status. :undecide:
Don Bes [2] I'm not a fan of your one line posts. You cross the line between concise and unclear too often. It makes your posts seem cold, and half thought of. Having that useless signature doesn't help either because it shows that you dont care much. All this makes you seem rude.
mikhail [6] dont know much about your to rate you, but we've had a couple of good conversations.
IncuboRossonero [4.5] all 4 points for being informative and making some intellegant discussions. Loses points for his attacking approach in arguments, being so paranoid about MAC, derailing thread topics unrelated to milan to talk about milan trying to hard to rub stuff in, and not practicing many things he preaches.
fred weasley [4] gets a couple of sympathy points from me because i started the whole ass-kisser label. He's clearly left his ass-kissing ways, but the label has yet to dissappear.
Padovano -5- "Whats with the sheep?" [Graham]
IceBlu [4] Very very classy when it comes to graphics, but childish when in heated arguments.
Mrs Mac [7] gave me a 6 i think.. not bad, i'll give you an extra point for brining out Nick's valnurable side. ;)
Stuart [6.5] "So knowledgable for a 14 year-old"
Torkel [8] Diplomatic and intelegent.. a great mod/pesident in the making. You'll get my vote of Martin and then Erik call it quits.
Tom [5] used to be quite entertaining, but he loses some points for taking his job waay too seriously.
dj juve [8] you're not one of the 3 stooges like Graham thinks.. you're all of the stouges combined. can be serious when he wants to. .. pass that shit would you? :dazed: ;)
Zlatan [7.5] We see eye to eye in many ways, but you lose points for leaving. I can't take away points from you for your one-liners during your last couple of days here because i felt your annoyace. Respect though for speaking your mind.
dpforever [7] Good game reviews, great debater. Gets a couple of points for being on DP's side. :stuckup:
Nekton [6] "The video guru who's disappeared unfortunately :(" [Graham]
Desmond [6] "Brave poster just for that Buffon thread" Weren't you
"Paranoid?" if so, add a point. I liked reading your posts.
sallyinzaghi [6.5] **see fabiana.
Jun-Hide [8]: one of my fave Posters. You need to come around more often.
Denco [8.5] Great poster.
Bahraini [7.5] very nice to chat with. loses points for giving more attention to football then his wife. :wallbang:
Gandalf [7.5] I enjoy our conversations.. though i dont see you online too often anymore.
Vit, Hayley, Ivy, Nelly, Darin [9] for making this place so friendly, yet not being dull and useless.
Paul [4.5] For your great arguments and knowledge...you lose points for you're approach.
Ian [6.5] Great arguments and logic, though you dont always out it in the most polite way.
Majed [0.04 * 10^-37] for unleashing this freak (yet again!) **see attachment below**

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I'll just Edit Graham's list who, who like a couple others, copied it from Emma.

Martin [8] Great mod, great person to chat with, no-BS. Loses a couple points for dealing with a couple of issues (he knows about) in a bad way. That just goes to show that he is human. PS, that Zlatan being an "spiritual leader" was a bunch of bologny in my book.
Erik [8] Pretty good mod too, very subtle, but funny. loses a couple of points for not rating me, but gains them back for driving Graham crazy :D
Graham [7.5] Great religious discussions indeed. lost points for: **see Erik's rating of Graham.
Arturo [8] Contributes a lot to the forums in every aspect.
Fabiana [7] great juventina. I'm impressed with how she has been getting more and more into the football side of Juve. Loses a lot pf points for the avatar.
Lilianna [2] i dont see the Entertainment you people talk about. all i see read is stubborn unthoughtful posts. She does get posts for holding her ground, that's admirable.
nina [3] "I don't recall having a direct conversation with her, she can be mean sometimes." [Graham]. rarely seen anything constructive from her.
Josh [7.5] You gained a lot of points since last year ;) ...always opens interesting threads. very reasonable poster.
Mac [6] "He's not around anymore the bastard. He gets an extra point for bringing Emma :)" [Graham]
Vilhelmas [4] although he makes some sense often, he still acts blunt and rude in an attempt to act serious and more mature than he really is. :p making a laughing stock of yourself by registering with a different name was pathetic too, but you'll get points for showing your face again.
Andre 3000 [7] Good poster overall. i'm still dont know what to think about my "considered for inclusion" status. :undecide:
Don Bes [2] I'm not a fan of your one line posts. You cross the line between concise and unclear too often. It makes your posts seem cold, and half thought of. Having that useless signature doesn't help either because it shows that you dont care much. All this makes you seem rude.
mikhail [6] "I truly enjoy our discussions about pretty much anything. He'd get my vote for moderator for sure, though i wish he'd spend more time around here" [Graham]
IncuboRossonero [4] all 4 points for being informative and making some intellegant discussions. Loses points for his attacking approach in arguments, being so paranoid about MAC, derailing thread topics unrelated to milan to talk about milan trying to hard to rub stuff in, and not practicing many things he preaches.
fred weasley [4] gets a couple of sympathy points from me because i started the whole ass-kisser label. He's clearly left his ass-kissing ways, but the label has yet to dissappear.
Padovano -5- "Whats with the sheep?" [Graham]
IceBlu [4] Very very classy when it comes to graphics, but childish when in heated arguments.
Mrs Mac [7] gave me a 6 i think.. not bad, i'll give you an extra point for brining out Nick's valnurable side.
Stuart [6.5] "So knowledgable for a 14 year-old"
Torkel [8] Diplomatic and intelegent.. a great mod in the making.
Tom [5] used to be quite entertaining, but he loses some points for taking his job waay too seriously.
dj juve [8] you're not one of the 3 stooges like Graham thinks.. you're all of them. can be serious when he wants to. .. pass that shit would you? :dazaed: ;)
Zlatan [7.5] We see eye to eye in many ways, but you lose points for leaving. I can't take away points from you for your one-liners during your last couple of days here. Respect though for speaking your mind.
dpforever [7] Good game reviews, great debater. Gets a couple of points for being on DP's side. :stuckup:
Nekton [6] "The video guru who's disappeared unfortunately :(" [Graham]
Desmond [6] "Brave poster just for that Buffon thread" Weren't you
"Paranoid?" if so, add a point. I liked reading your posts.
sallyinzaghi [7] **see fabiana.
Jun-Hide [7.5]: one of my fave Posters. You need to come around more often.
Denco [8.5] Great poster.
Bahraini [7.5] very nice to chat with. loses points for giving more attention to football then his wife.
Vit, Hayley, Ivy, Nelly, Darin [8.5] for making this place so friendly, yet not being dull and useless.
Ian, Paul [5] For your great arguments and logic... you lose 5 points each for you're approach.
Majed [0.04 * 10^-37] for unleashing this freak (yet again!) **see attachment below**
You just lost a point for putting me in the category as some sleaze balls....
AND
for giving Nina 3: PEOPLE WAKE UP!

but very interesting to read Majed.

KUDOS.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for the mention majed! :thumb: I remember u was the one that helped me with avatars in my first posts.

hehe i do what i can :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I agreed with most stuff Majed said, good post :)
Although you know you love my picture!!!

ARTURO TE TENGO QUE DECIR ALGO ESTOY EMOCIONADISIMA!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You just lost a point for putting me in the category as some sleaze balls....
AND
for giving Nina 3: PEOPLE WAKE UP!

but very interesting to read Majed.

KUDOS.
if it makes you feel better, I was very reluctant to put you in the same number catagory as those people you call "sleezeballs." You brought so much to these forums, yet your a double edged sword in that you also caused so much "unnessesary chaos."

I doubt you care, but your initial approach to these forums is what screwed your rating. too bad the ratings aren't just for recent months.'

Grazie...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

true..but Majed added his "voice of reason and all things logical" type comments too which made him lose points in my "critique".....
Very close to Ian in that respect
I'd appretiate it if you could elaborate more on what you mean by that and why you find it "annoying" or "negative" or whatever bad feeling you have about it?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)