Juventuz Oscars 2004 (4 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Speaking about the image you've created with your posts, if at all? I'm going to have to say the agressive demanour speaks more of deep rooted insecurity.
Or maybe its a Milanista in a sea of Juventini...ever think of that Freud?

You may be right though..secretly I want to be loved and praised..so maybe I'll create a poll and name myself as a finalist in all the categories..

that should work :lazy:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You may be right though..secretly I want to be loved and praised..so maybe I'll create a poll and name myself as a finalist in all the categories..

a milanista in a sea of JUVENTINI!!
i liked that! :extatic:

where and the sharps....???

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Yep, considering ur world revolves around a 15 inch screen, it may just work berlusphony.

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Hes here because its fun to be the minority and to disagree with most people. And its alot of fun to piss people off. Much like myself, except where Incubo likes pissing of juve fans i like pissing of everyone.

I wouldnt post on an EPL board because it would be boring. Its great to keep pulling people up on their words, like Andy, he never learns :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    Hes here because its fun to be the minority and to disagree with most people. And its alot of fun to piss people off. Much like myself, except where Incubo likes pissing of juve fans i like pissing of everyone.

I wouldnt post on an EPL board because it would be boring. Its great to keep pulling people up on their words, like Andy, he never learns :D
    Hey hey hey, I learn.

I learned that you think Juventus is overrated. :cheesy: :D

But yeah, without River here I might be rather bored sometimes. :) All I have to say is Owen sucks, and there we go, I got a new argument going. :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

But yeah, without River here I might be rather bored sometimes. :) All I have to say is Owen sucks, and there we go, I got a new argument going. :D

But Owen DOES suck, right? :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hey hey hey, I learn.

I learned that you think Juventus is overrated. :cheesy: :D

No i dont think Juve are overrated. But PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD SURE AS HELL OVERRATE THEM AND SOME OF THEIR PLAYERS*

* Del Piero.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

No i dont think Juve are overrated. But PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD SURE AS HELL OVERRATE THEM AND SOME OF THEIR PLAYERS*

* Del Piero.
    Hey I was only kidding. :)

You sort of know it River. :cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)