++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Well this aint no Back to school awards. These are the Juve Oscars. Now, here's how things work...next to each award: you have 3 nominations to choose from. Take your pick from the lot to award that category to the individual. Well, the nominations have been carefully selected by a special jury who i cannot disclose at this point of time. But they are extremely wise i can assure you.
1. Nicest Poster: Nominations (baggio, fliakis and incubo)
2. Most talented poster: Nominations (baggio, walu_ex and mr.bean)
3. Most insightful poster: Nominations (baggio, m_elayyan and no third nomination)
4. Fairest poster: Nominations (baggio, gabor (yep its an actual name on the forums) and tassard)
5. Poster who hits the keyboard hardest: No contest ( Winner - Vinman)
6. Most fun poster: Nominations (baggio, martin and jun hide)
7. Most handsome poster: Nominations (baggio, river and fabiana)
8. Biggest Juve fan: Nominations (baggio, w.sneijder-18 and forza roma)
9. Most unbiased poster: Nominations (baggio, CINAalpizebra and Vonam)
10. Most diplomatically correct poster: No contest (Winner - Graham)
Well, that just about wraps up the nominations for the various categories in the Juventuz Oscars. As you can see, the jury has had a difficult job filtering these nominations. If at anytime you are in doubt as to who the deserving candidate is, please dont be afraid to ask.