Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
And most likeable player too.

Ronaldo, De Ligt, Chiesa, Danilo and Cuadrado are the only 5 players this season to leave with their heads held high.
I would not say De Ligt has been very impressive this season. Frankly, I have not seen him grow much since he's joined us.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It doesn't matter.
De ligt is careless and by clipping him, he prevents lautaro to press Benta, I think.
Clear play interference. Clear penalty.

As I said. Careless is when a player also acts without precaution, which de ligt did.
Straight from the rule book.
Clipped? Their feet hardly touched. Not all contact is a penalty. You are allowed to touch people in this sport. It was soft as fuck, and he went down over contact that shouldn’t have made him blink. Pretty obvious imo

- - - Updated - - -

Both pens were soft.

First one happens countless times per game each time. without getting whistled.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd give him the armband when Chiello isn't playing.
This. Penalties basically cancelled each other out. Both were absurdly soft.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It doesn't matter.
De ligt is careless and by clipping him, he prevents lautaro to press Benta, I think.
Clear play interference. Clear penalty.

As I said. Careless is when a player also acts without precaution, which de ligt did.
Straight from the rule book.
Press benta? Are you inventing stuff now? Lautaro was trying to reach for the ball that danilo already had, so no interference. Plus he touched his foot, as lautaro goes down he grabs his tibia, clear dive.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I would not say De Ligt has been very impressive this season. Frankly, I have not seen him grow so much since he joined us.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
De Ligt has done all he could trying to steady a defence led by a fucking useless fraud in Bonucci and and an old and broken-down Chiellini. Has had no help at all from our porous midfield as well. He’s been fine, still learning and growing, and if we had a proper coach and some more reliable players infront (especially) and near him you’d see him excel even more.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Careless is when a player shows a lack of attention or consideration when making a challenge or acts without precaution. No disciplinary sanction is needed.

This is from the rule book.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Fif...GYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

First link.
i think i know the rule book pretty well, that's why i asked you to quote it on the interference. the quote didn't explain that either. also, the quote literally says "when making a challenge". de ligt didn't even make a challenge. he didn't act without precaution either. they simply crossed paths, it happens plenty of times during a game.

anyway, we're leading, forza juve.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry bro, but referees make call based on the rule book of the game, not by taking into account the intensity of the clip.
That's also on what I base my judgment.
Strictly on the rules.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Clipped? Their feet hardly touched. Not all contact is a penalty. You are allowed to touch people in this sport. It was soft as fuck, and he went down over contact that shouldn’t have made him blink. Pretty obvious imo

- - - Updated - - -

This. Penalties basically cancelled each other out. Both were absurdly soft.
100%. Id have been happy if neither were given. But this is Serie A refereeing though. Monkeys in diapers would do a better job.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Press benta? Are you inventing stuff now? Lautaro was trying to reach for the ball that danilo already had, so no interference. Plus he touched his foot, as lautaro goes down he grabs his tibia, clear dive.
I didn't know it was Danilo or Benta. I put a question mark in my previous post.

So tell me something. By clipping him, does de ligt prevents lautaro to run after Danilo?
Yes or no? If the answer is yes then that's play interference so a penalty needs to be awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)