Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My impression is that we prepared well for Atalanta.
Mind you, I'm not saying we are playing well, but that we prepared well. We pretty much neutralized their offensive game, allowing them little of the ball and consequently only a semi-chance or two.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We could play this game for another 100 hours and we won’t score a goal from open play. All measly half-chances from us so far. Dreadful midfield holding this team back once again. Zero attacking help from them and leaving gaping holes in the middle of the field constantly.

Bentancur and Rabiot are two of the dumbest players in Serie A and they are running our engine room. Tells you all you need to know

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
My impression is that we prepared well for Atalanta.
Mind you, I'm not saying we are playing well, but that we prepared well. We pretty much neutralized their offensive game, allowing them little of the ball and consequently only a semi-chance or two.
certainly had worse games under Peerlo

- - - Updated - - -

We could play this game for another 100 hours and we won’t score a goal from open play. All measly half-chances from us so far. Dreadful midfield holding this team back once again. Zero attacking help from them and leaving gaping holes in the middle of the field constantly.

Bentancur and Rabiot are two of the dumbest players in Serie A and they are running our engine room. Tells you all you need to know
Gonna need magic from Dybala or sheer will from Chiesa

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not watching but agreeing with Alen that for being so explosive they don't have a single shot on goal. Just reading comments from here and stat watching.

SOG ad 1-0, poss ad 55-45% and 5-2 corners. Juve has them right where we want them. :sergio:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Scrappy half but we improved as it went on. We look toothless though and need Chiesa and McKennie (who has looked sharp) to get more involved.
McKennie needs a top coach to get more out of him. It looks like he has too much freedom and deciding on his own that he's a forward. Running a lot but still not available in midfield because of positioning.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not our worst half of football but we just don’t create any kind of noteworthy opportunity.

Atalanta look dangerous when they push forward and they seem a lot fitter than us. We normally really tire in the last 30 mins so we need a goal quickly otherwise this could be a very difficult 45 minutes

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
McKennie needs a top coach to get more out of him. It looks like he has too much freedom and deciding on his own that he's a forward. Running a lot but still not available in midfield because of positioning.
Nah, I doubt McKennie is playing on his own. He's instructed to do all this. He's not a midfielder for Pirlo, or not a central midfielder at least. He's getting the ball only in the last third of the pitch. That's a classical attacking midfielder/forward. Today he's needed to be there, because Ronaldo's absence is felt in the box, so McKennie is the closest we have to box presence apart from Morata.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Nah, I doubt McKennie is playing on his own. He's instructed to do all this. He's not a midfielder for Pirlo, or not a central midfielder at least. He's getting the ball only in the last third of the pitch. That's a classical attacking midfielder/forward. Today he's needed to be there, because Ronaldo's absence is felt in the box, so McKennie is the closest we have to box presence apart from Morata.
When Cuadrado played right wing infront of Danilo it was different though. Positioning felt so much more comfortable, he was available for passes when the other 2 mids had the ball and was also available much quicker in the defensive transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)