Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pathetic.

I really dislike this system with 3 becoming a 4 at the back when defending it has been an issue all season and cost us once again tonight.

How many players are playing out of position? Play Chiesa on the right where he can impact a game and Rabiot on the left where his over reliance on his left isn't exposed. We got a goal from him being on the left 3 days ago.

Players have ran out of ideas, the whole system is a mess. Morata is making some excellent runs and nobody can play him a pass, including our "pass master" Bonucci.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On one hand I'm thinking that I'm not really bothered, as this shit team was never going to win the CL anyway, but on the other hand the thought of going out to Ajax, Lyon and Porto in consecutive seasons is shambolic. The club made signings to improve our position in the competition, and we have completely gone in reverse. Top players will think twice about coming here if this trend continues, not to mention the financial impact.

You pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

Still, I'm ready for a great second half.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
With Sarri we were winning Serie A.
In all fairness, the only reason we won the scud last year was the fact all the other teams were shit or simply dropped easy points it was not down to his tactical genius, plus he never really won over the players and it showed against Lyon

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Pathetic.

I really dislike this system with 3 becoming a 4 at the back when defending it has been an issue all season and cost us once again tonight.

How many players are playing out of position? Play Chiesa on the right where he can impact a game and Rabiot on the left where his over reliance on his left isn't exposed. We got a goal from him being on the left 3 days ago.

Players have ran out of ideas.
Our attackers are on a straight line with a few meters difference between each other, they don’t get involved in the game at all. What a pathetic decision by Pirlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)