Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Benta excels at nothing, as usual. Passes -Serie C level. They have been at this level since forever.
I have not seen much progress from this guy since his first start in Juve. Weak shot, atrocious long passes, occasional good technique but that is it. Pretty underwhelming.
Berna - consistently horrific.
Ronaldo - selfish.
Higuain and Pjanic - unmotivated and frustrated.
Rugani and Bonucci - trash.
Sandro and Cuad - past their prime.
I have no hope in CL. Oh, well...

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Other than Muratore and Rugani this is most likely going to be the starting line-up against Lyon.
But for Buffon throwing one in I reckon we'd have had a chance to take them second half with this team, but the point I was making is that you'll see kids instead and they won't be experienced enough.

At 2-0 this one is probably over tbh, not that it really matters. We'll let a shit team have their moment in the sun. Maybe they'll keep Zenga on the basis of this result :howler:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What is the point of playing so many starters when everyone's instructed (or decided to) not to run and not to risk fouls? There has to be some logic in this because I've seen many coaches in serie A, and in other leagues, who do not rest their players in meaningless matches a week or so before an important match.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Benta excels at nothing, as usual. Passing Serie C level. It has been at this level since forever.
I have not seen much progress from this guy since his first start at Juve. Weak shot, atrocious long passes, occasional good technique but that is. Pretty underwhelming.
Berna - consistently horrific.
Ronaldo - selfish.
Higuain and Pjanic - unmotivated and frustrated.
Rugani and Bonucci - trash.
Sandro and Cuad - past their prime.
I have no hope in CL. Oh, well...
The players don't care. You can't draw any conclusions from this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)