Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So we play 80% first team players and are getting dicked 2-0 at half time... 2 things

A) Where is our professional pride?
B) Why are we putting our first team out when we have a very important game in 9 days?

And a third: can we send Leonardo fucking Bonucci back to Milan?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But for Buffon throwing one in I reckon we'd have had a chance to take them second half with this team, but the point I was making is that you'll see kids instead and they won't be experienced enough.

At 2-0 this one is probably over tbh, not that it really matters. We'll let a shit team have their moment in the sun. Maybe they'll keep Zenga on the basis of this result :howler:
Wanna bet that the first one out will be Muratore? :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
champagne football :tuttosport:

honestly, couldn't care less. so does the whole team except cr.
Bernardeschi too. He is giving everything he has out there, running and fighting for every ball. He's shit, but he's trying, unlike most of the others who don't give a fuck (which I agree with).

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What was the point in this line-up? Only disadvantages in it.

Bentancur has been awful and looks like he has been running on empty of weeks. Sandro, Cuadrado, Bonucci and Ronaldo would all benefit from a rest too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What is the point of playing so many starters when everyone's instructed (or decided to) not to run and not to risk fouls? There has to be some logic in this because I've seen many coaches in serie A, and in other leagues, who do not rest their players in meaningless matches a week or so before an important match.
Only thing I can think of is something someone else said a day or two ago, that they don't want players going into an important game 'cold' with 7 days or 12 days without competitive football.

To me it would have made sense to play more young players in this "easier" game and then maybe put some experienced players on for 20-30 minutes, then in the Roma game start with more of the first team so we don't get embarrassed, then sub the key players off after HT or 60 minutes. It's not like these players are lacking match practice...

I suppose the crux of the matter is that there has never been a season like this, so each coaching team is doing what they believe is right. Plus Sarri is know for being extremely stubborn with selection.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just put on Zanimacchia for 45 minutes, its not like we have much to get out from this. Our senior players are arent trying to run or tackle, and we dont have any exciting youth on the bench except him (and he isn't thatyoun, 22).

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Glad we won it, bc we came mighty close to losing the scudetto in the worst run in ever. Only nice thing about it is conte, inter and lazios salty tears when they think about how they should have won it with only a little more skill and luck

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Glad we won it, bc we came mighty close to losing the scudetto in the worst run in ever. Only nice thing about it is conte, inter and lazios salty tears when they think about how they should have won it with only a little more skill and luck
Yeah but we need to be better than relying on other people’s failures...

They are all in a lot better position than us heading into next season

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And we don't have any halftime substitutions because......................................................

.........................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................

- - - Updated - - -

lol Cagliari parking the bus for the next 45 mins. prepare for death by boredom.

If this season so far hasn't killed you, then 45 more minutes of this shit certainly won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)