Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Mind you that I woke up at 6:30 on a Sunday to watch this shit, barely getting any sleep and still half drunk after a wedding yesterday. Some of these players out there just dont give a shit. Ronaldo is walking around like a depressed little kid, where did all his mental strength go? Can should stop talking to the media because he is just pure shit and deserves his lack of game time. Just calling out these two but there are others. This club has gone unrecognizable in a timespan of 3/4 months and thats a shame. The only thing that's going for us right now is results, but I believe in consistancy, regardless of the gameplan, and with the way we are playing right now we will getexposed at some point.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
The flow dies when the ball reaches Ronaldo because he is always stranded in attack with at least 2 players on him. He is pressured to make something happen and it looks like he doesn't want to go the simple route aka back pass.
Also saw a Sasuolo player sprint 30 meters and reached the ball almost the same time as Emre can who was between 10 to 15 meters from it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ultimately they need another pacey attacker to lead the counter attack. Perhaps a pacey attacker and another midfielder who can run as well. Costa would be fine if healthy, but Bernardeschi isn’t good enough. And they need a guy like Pogba in Midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Really hope that Sarri tells him that he needs rest rather than play him
Could help, but with this 4 3 1 2 we are going to see the same Ronaldo. Ronaldo isn't cut out to play as a center forward.
His MO has always been wing with Midfield and fullback support so he can drift in the box to find space.
We are in an impossible situation 4 3 3 suits Ronaldo but not dybala
4 3 1 2 suits dybala but not Ronaldo
At the end of the season Juve will have to chose between the two. I will be surprised if they don't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)