Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You can just tell CR is done with this shit lol

We had an entire summer to fix our midfield and yet again we opt to just collect freebies that may or may not be slightly better than our collection of offensively terrible b2b mids

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
What are you expecting from a nearly 35 years old player ? In Real he had players who could create something for him thst why he scored braces and hattrocks for fun. In Portugal we are seeing the same thing and there you watch the real Ronaldo. Here in Juve nobody can pass the ball. Put his Ronaldo to Real/Liverpool/city/Bayern/PSG and they would be top favourite for CL.
Some of these teams are favourites for the CL even now. They don't need a washed up 35 y.o poacher.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You can justify firing Allegri (I cant but i can see how people can), but for this joke of a replacement it makes no sense
I meant we obviously needed a change as the players seemed fed up with him. I would have liked Conte rather than Sarri as I kind of liked our Juve under Conte

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Nowadays Ronaldo get way more service from his team mates in portugal than here in Juve.
Portugal are a talented team. Their midfield is probably better than ours. Guys like Bernardo Silva would walk into this Juventus team for example.

Now compare to who is playing right now for us in midfield. Guys like Bernardeschi, Can are sub-standard and are not Juventus material.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
What are you expecting from a nearly 35 years old player ? In Real he had players who could create something for him thst why he scored braces and hattrocks for fun. In Portugal we are seeing the same thing and there you watch the real Ronaldo. Here in Juve nobody can pass the ball. Put his Ronaldo to Real/Liverpool/city/Bayern/PSG and they would be top favourite for CL.
It's more a matter of his attitude than anything else. But yes it doesnt help when he has players like bernadeschi and Emre playing alongside him. I dont understand why Sarri insists on playing berna over Dybala/Ramsey

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thoroughly embarrassing half, simply not good enough.

It's a perfect storm of shit - post CL, CR7 sulking like a pansy/injured, Emre Can having no idea because he never plays, Berna playing full stop, and then the usual arrogance and half-effort we do at home to lowly sides.

Oh, and it's raining, boo hoo.

LmizRLT.gif

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Portugal are a talented team. Their midfield is probably better than ours. Guys like Bernardo Silva would walk into this Juventus team for example.

Now compare to who is playing right now for us in midfield. Guys like Bernardeschi, Can are sub-standard and are not Juventus material.
It is the same argument again when we want to play beautiful football at least give the players that Sarri wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)