Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Hate to say it but Ronaldo needs to be subbed in the second half. I couldnt care less if he throws a hissy-fit. He's showing no passion or energy out there. I wonder if his mind is with another club at the moment.

Nov 3, 2019
Hate to say it but Ronaldo needs to be subbed in the second half. I couldnt care less if he throws a hissy-fit. He's showing no passion or energy out there. I wonder if his mind is with another club at the moment.
What are you expecting from a nearly 35 years old player ? In Real he had players who could create something for him thst why he scored braces and hattrocks for fun. In Portugal we are seeing the same thing and there you watch the real Ronaldo. Here in Juve nobody can pass the ball. Put his Ronaldo to Real/Liverpool/city/Bayern/PSG and they would be top favourite for CL.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
What are you expecting from a nearly 35 years old player ? In Real he had players who could create something for him thst why he scored braces and hattrocks for fun. In Portugal we are seeing the same thing and there you watch the real Ronaldo. Here in Juve nobody can pass the ball. Put his Ronaldo to Real/Liverpool/city/Bayern/PSG and they would be top favourite for CL.
As much as Bale and him appeared to despise each other they worked really well together on the counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)