Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Sorry to say but that is just fanboyism.. he had some very simple and bad mistakes today already. He misplaces a lot of simple passes and in some situations that can cost us. Today it was for example one pass at our box that could have cost us.. last week I remember a pass in the first half when he was on the left hand side of our half when he tried to pass the ball across the pitch through the middle right into the Monaco player and we got countered on. I am not saying he is a bad player but he surely isn't at his best and doesn't look sharp.
I'm not a fanboy. We look much better as a team since he entered

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We should keep attacking, give something to enjoy for home fans, also get new fans in the process lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
osman i really want to hear your opinion with regards to juve matching up against real madrid? i ask because i haven't seen a single game by Rm this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
osman i really want to hear your opinion with regards to juve matching up against real madrid? i ask because i haven't seen a single game by Rm this season.
I'll post after game if you remind me. Too excited right now plus posts dissappear in sea of one liners in live thread.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Get the beers in for 3 week's time @Gep @jerry @piottr
Just got the phone call.

My uncle said we're going by coach. You guys coming seriously!!? Would be good to meet up. I did mention accommodation being pricey and said about Jerrys. He said leave it to me. He still thinks we can B&B it. We'll see.

IF WE MAKE IT

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You should have been here.
Lol not possible. Im incognito in olearys next to my job, I technically finish my shift 23.00 Haha, will finish things off after game. Made sure the interns are doing all the work meanwhile lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not a fanboy. We look much better as a team since he entered
Much more so actually. Our ability to keep possesion doubled. Khedira is better for the marauding runs and being extra man in box, and occasional headers. But rest basically Marchisio has been doing better with ease in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)