Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Magical half

We should keep attacking, give something to enjoy for home fans, also get new fans in the process lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I want that too, but if we keep giving 100%, I'm afraid of a silly late challenge that might get us a red card. I'll sacrifice another magical half for having a full squad in the final.
Then again, I want this to continue, so perhaps we can go on like this for 15-20 more minutes and then go full energy saving mode :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:tup: I agree, lets pulverize them. Builds confidence as well.
Not only that, but when you play attacking, chances are you are more alert, and are less prone to mistakes.

It is when you play conservatively that you end up over thinking things and could get yourself hurt, or even red-carded.

It's never the aggressive teams that get themselves in trouble, its the complacent and the desperate ones that do

- - - Updated - - -

So Pjanic is already suspended for the Lazio game, Khedira will Probs be out as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Marchisio-Rincon

Or Marchisio-Lemina

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Magical half

I want that too, but if we keep giving 100%, I'm afraid of a silly late challenge that might get us a red card. I'll sacrifice another magical half for having a full squad in the final.
Then again, I want this to continue, so perhaps we can go on like this for 15-20 more minutes and then go full energy saving mode :D
Let the rest save energy after 60th mark but sub in Cuadrado. Can you imagine that crazy mofo getting the insane amount of space we getting every time we transition? It's almost cruel he barely get to face this joke of a defence.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not only that, but when you play attacking, chances are you are more alert, and are less prone to mistakes.

It is when you play conservatively that you end up over thinking things and could get yourself hurt, or even red-carded.

It's never the aggressive teams that get themselves in trouble, its the complacent and the desperate ones that do

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio-Rincon

Or Marchisio-Lemina
:agree:

I just hope he is back for the final in Cardiff

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great half, should have been far more than 2-0 but their 'keeper and Raggi have been inspired.

Alves has been incredible, you can see for Manzukic's goal that he looks up and picks him out instead of aimlessly crossing the ball in. His goal was amazing, his cover challenge on Mbappe superb. He can do everything.

Bonucci and Chiellini have been excellent. Barzagli doing a good job on a much faster player. Pjanic, Higuain and Dybala adding a lot of composure in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)