Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
we're drawn to do not much else but crossing, everyones opting for safe pass option but higuain. gotta take some risk with our passing and pressure more from middle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Again we see a brainless Cuadrado wasting opportunities and looking questionable against a packed defense when he doesn't have space to run into. Sure he has an astounding workrate and drops back to help defend but we don't need a player like that in matches like this were we are dominating possession with ease. We need a winger with end product.

Would love to see Pjaca get some more minutes after half time.

I know I've been getting some hate for this opinion lately but I still want to see Pjanic as CAM and Dybala replacing Cuad to cut inside from right wing. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good game. Empoli playing really well at the moment.
Mostly spoiling though, without the dirty tackles. Pressing and then tapping the ball around midfield so we can't get it. Seems to be working so far.

These games are always a danger, sandwiched between two big games and lots of changes, motivation is an issue. We can't throw away 3 points here given the situation of Napoli and Roma.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
As much as I love Mandzukic for the warrior he is... dammit he never scores! even sitters are no go for him Y_Y
it's like he no longer is a striker, I remember his finish against city in previous cl and now he can't convert crosses that are much easier to connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)