Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's literally the first time this has happened in like half a decade. Why the over reaction? Yes it absolutely sucks but is it honestly the end of the world here?
It isn't, but we shouldn't be laughing at other teams when our glaring weaknesses are there for all to see. We are vulnerable, and this has been coming for a while because of our slothful, static midfield which has been cruelly exposed due to our shambolic defending today.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
it's over. We had a tiny chance if it was 2-0 after the first half or if we got that clear penalty but no.... we don't have anyone in the midfield to create a chance
You're forgetting this is Serie A. You're forgetting how shitty Serie A is. We'll definitely give them a run for their money, it's not over.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's literally the first time this has happened in like half a decade. Why the over reaction? Yes it absolutely sucks but is it honestly the end of the world here?
This isn't expected of Juventus, simple as that. We don't concede 3 goals in 25 min to... Genoa. Not the end of the world but definitely shocking and appalling. And we both know it's not "just this match", it's our overall performance this season. We're still ahead but right now we're thankful for the lack of solidity in the so-called top teams in Serie A.

Even losing today we're still 4 points ahead. If this league was a little, just a little more competitive we'd be in a bad spot right now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It isn't, but we shouldn't be laughing at other teams when our glaring weaknesses are there for all to see. We are vulnerable, and this has been coming for a while because of our slothful, static midfield which has been cruelly exposed due to our shambolic defending today.
I actually checked to see whether slothful was a genuine adjective or Bianconero81ism.

May 26, 2016
HHAHAHA your anger is making you think it's my fault we're losing? :lol::lol:

Man, your pathetic. all you do in this forum is just spread negative poison and talk about how shit the team is. I have never seen you post a comment without some sort of negative undertone to it, giving people a hard time if they ever try to look at the bright side of things. Take your "Realistic" self and just leave people be you rat.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

Not sure who was laughing at other teams, haven't been back long enough for that :D

I feel like we are running in sand today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)