Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (104 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I suspect we will see a positive reaction from this. No way Buffon & Co. will let this slide with the rest of the team. Hopefully Bonucci isn't out for long, regardless, we have a quality bench and what we are seeing today is frustrating but we should see the right reaction in the next round. Let's hope, who knows, maybe we can get a draw out of this. :tup:
There's nothing I'd like to see more than a comeback but this team really lack balls. And you need those in order to do that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Well, it's not like I can actually watch the match.
Even paid 7 euros to Eurosport but they decided to play Snooker instead of the programmed Juve game. FML

Anyone found a flash or sopcast link?

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Man, your pathetic. all you do in this forum is just spread negative poison and talk about how $#@! the team is. I have never seen you post a comment without some sort of negative undertone to it, giving people a hard time if they ever try to look at the bright side of things. Take your "Realistic" self and just leave people be you rat.
Realistically, we're playing in a shitty league and we're a class above everyone else - including Genoa. We're just having a bad day, but we will win the league. Allegri's Milan turned a 3-0 into a 3-4 at Lecce when they won the league, so this wouldn't be the first time he turns the score.

That's my "realistic self", I'm neither a drama queen when we lose, nor am I delirious when we win.

Part of that means seeing that we can't win CL, Pjanic is not half the player Pogba is, and our best players won't leave if we had a manager who has the belief that he and his team can win CL.

Use the ignore button if you don't like reading my stuff, I'll send you a how-to PDF if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)