Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You must be retarded. :lol:

We had 12 points after 10 games last season. SO we've obviously improved. And seeing as we are still integrating new signings, and figuring out how best to use players like Pjanic, Higuain, Alves, it's pretty obvious we'll get even better.

Hist logic: 12 points in 10 games > 21 points in 8 games.

:rofl:
Straw man :(

I am looking at what became our normal level of play last season, compared to our normal level so far this season. Our football now is worse than it was in the second half of last season.

If like last season we do improve substantially all of a sudden and reach a higher level than our best level last season then I will be very happy. This is exactly what I want from the team. To go up a couple of gears and improve on our best level last season. This is what Buffon and management want too. Only you are satisfied with this underwhelming level and are not demanding more from such a talented group.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Straw man :(

I am looking at what became our normal level of play last season, compared to our normal level so far this season. Our football now is worse than it was in the second half of last season.

If like last season we do improve substantially all of a sudden and reach a higher level than our best level last season then I will be very happy. This is exactly what I want from the team. To go up a couple of gears and improve on our best level last season. This is what Buffon and management want too. Only you are satisfied with this underwhelming level and are not demanding more from such a talented group.
:lol:

No one is fucking satisfied if our game play doesn't improve as the season goes on. Obviously.

We are 9 wins - 1 loss - 1 draw from 11 matches. We're having a great start to the season, and will clearly improve as our new signings get integrated and Marchisio comes back.

The point is that we are a country mile better than we were at the same point last season, and there is absolutely no reason to believe we won't improve as the season goes on, like both of the previous seasons under Allegri.

Our ceiling is far higher than last year.

Only idiots don't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)