Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
HT

What a mess! Maxi has not picked the best men to start. (Is he trying to sabotage the team? :mad: ) The forwards are doing precious little to put the ball in the net, Pogs is trying to do everything & the defenders are pushing too far forward. If there is an udinese break, they may not get back in time to defend! :wth:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent performance

Coman has caused problems for them but needs to just run into space more often.

Pereyra has added good energy and Lichsteiner has got past him opponent on most occasions.

We really need to work on our set pieces though

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
What can I say?
+: I really like the new shirts. Mandzukic seems like a great signing. I like the high pressing with bonucci playing a la becknbauer.

-: this 3-5-2 is too rigid with no creativity. Add a new requirement for the TQ, FK taker. Licht is very poor as RWB. With 4-3-3 Juve would be 2-0 up easily. Really poor udinese team.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Super extra mega hyper boring. :agree:
If the opponent parks the bus, you get these games. Wether its barcelona 433 or juventus 352.

Thing is, we need to get the ball more into the box. we did it, but we can do it alot more.

Evra is a bit disappointing me. Licht is doing well.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
What can I say?
+: I really like the new shirts. Mandzukic seems like a great signing. I like the high pressing with bonucci playing a la becknbauer.

-: this 3-5-2 is too rigid with no creativity. Add a new requirement for the TQ, FK taker. Licht is very poor as RWB. With 4-3-3 Juve would be 2-0 up easily. Really poor udinese team.
We don't exactly have the right midfielders for a 3 men midfield, we would get overrun in the middle if we played 4-3-3 with Padoin and Perreyra

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The only 'nice' thing we're doing is recovering the ball, and that's expected with this formation against this opposition.

Licht's crosses are abysmal too.
yeah but licht isnt a crosser. He has made several good runs behind the defence and a few chances like that.

Evra is an excellent crosser and isnt doing that. i'd like to see Sandro

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The only 'nice' thing we're doing is recovering the ball, and that's expected with this formation against this opposition.

Licht's crosses are abysmal too.
Oh, but recovering it this high on the pitch is quite amazing tbh. Our contain is insane. We need crosses and crosses now. Mario will deliver.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If the opponent parks the bus, you get these games. Wether its barcelona 433 or juventus 352.

Thing is, we need to get the ball more into the box. we did it, but we can do it alot more.

Evra is a bit disappointing me. Licht is doing well.
We disagree on almost anything man. It's unfuckingbelievable.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Coman needs confidence badly, it's so disappointing to see a player with his speed shy away from driving at the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)