Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a great half, but so important we took the lead.

Cuadrado has been excellent, as has Pereyra. Morata getting injured is a loss, but he is wasted on the left wing anyway and Pereyra has added more in that position.

Midfield has been a problem again, we haven't controlled the ball well enough. Lemina has been mixed, he has positioned himself well to mop up things but some of his passing and challenges have been poor. When they have the ball he seems to get caught on the wrong side of the player.

Pogba has been ok, wasted a good chance at the end with a wild shot, he still seems to be forcing things.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Can't believe inter is in top of serie a with 4 wins and they have 8 points on us and 5 on roma :lol: . I hope their luck ends soon .
It will, but leading and getting results so easily will make them calm and grow confidence! Hopefully mancini fucks it up, and they get inj to jovetic

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well we suffered the first 20 minutes of the game , but started dominating after that . The goal helped a lot since we seem to have a lot more energy and will to play after it . While I am not happy that morata got injured , pereyra does a much better job as a wing . Pogba and cuadrado tend to dribble a lot , difference is that pogbas dribbles are mostly unsuccessful . Cuadrado also showing his top class acting in there , he has been fouled a lot , but he overacts in every foul :lol:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Cuadrado is bossing dat right flank. Flair and fancy, ladies and gentleman when done properly is an amazing thing to watch.
still way too individualistic at times to be honest. I'd like to see more passes and combinations, hopefully with some continuity when squad have settled .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)