Juventuz LIVE matches 2015/2016 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
FORZA JUVENTUS!! Even without Dybala, this 433 is so much better than our rusty 352, keep crushing them ragazzi! With dybala's returns hope we keep this schedule.

Oct 23, 2011
Okay, this can't be happening right? i must be stuck in some amazing dream, right...? I need to start breathing normally. We should keep the pitch as tight as possible, we were out of possession a couple of times and that caused some danger in front of our goal. Not in my wildest dreams did i think i'd say this by half time but we need to kill of the game with a third goal, that would relax our players as we aren't even trying to keep possession.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Is it possible for Juve to write-in a formal complaint right now to request for a change of ref?
this ref seem unable to perform under the pressure of the fans and bayern players. Maybe he should just stick to sandwich making.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's like this German girl Heidi has been sucking our dick for 45 minutes. And that's great and all but we still have to fuck her. Do not lose focus!

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21,152
    My link froze with pogba running on goal.. what happened?
    Pass went to Cuadrado and goalkeeper saved with a help of crossbar... crazy and sad

- - - Updated - - -

It's like this German girl Heidi has been sucking our dick for 45 minutes. And that's great and all but we still have to fuck her. Do not lose focus!
    Do you think we'll concede one?

If we do it's gonna be some crazy ass shit out there.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    I am just glad that our players didn't know that the Morata goal should have stood. it would have affected them negatively a bit.

As much as the ref may seem biased now, it is important for our players to keep their cool and not be demoralised by that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)