Juventuz LIVE matches 2012/2013 (144 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I blame Conte for this defeat. Pirlo again had a poor game and Padoin was useless. He needed to take a different approach since his usual tactics were totally useless in the first leg
I agree, it's obvious we can't do anything through the sides, we should have gone more through the middle with a 4312 with Pogba behind the strikers.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #30,916
    They are the better side but at least try to do something ffs. It wouldn't be the first time the inferior side won.
    There was nothing to be done, we suffered in Germany with our strongest team (bar Mirko). They were simply one class above us at that point. Now after losing Vidal and Licht we played to give our best, but chances to go through were as low as possible. They all call Germans chokers, but they reach the final, they might lose it but those are big matches. Chances for them to concede 2 or even 3 goals tonight against us were slim as hell. It's not like we have game changers sitting at our bench so we can ask for a goal machine or something. We played our strongest team tonight, they couldn't score in the first half, changing the game to more offensive goes with risk. IMO we (Conte) did everything in our/his power, but we just lost because they are obviously stronger. I agree inferior sides can win, but we don't have players to put the ball in the net, let alone score 2-3 against Bayern in 1/4 of the CL.

I'm still proud of our boys, we were amazing to reach this.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Look in the end we had a positive experience in the champions league. This is a lesson for juve and conte. We need some and class additions. That simple really. It also proves that this formation may need to be tweaked in order to cope with teams like Bayern. Hopefully it will make us hungrier for next year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)