Juventuz LIVE matches 2011/2012 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
I'm having a hard time focusing on the game now. All I can think about is DP never playing for Juve again.
Just need to focus on last week, that was the big game and a perfect send off for our Captain.

He deserved to play in this game because he played in previous Coppa games, not simply because it was his last chance (as suggested by ESPN commentators...)

He hasn't been able to affect the game as he and we would have liked but there is no way he should have been withdrawn before Boriello IMO...

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He deserved to play in this game because he played in previous Coppa games, not simply because it was his last chance (as suggested by ESPN commentators...)
that clearly shows how many fans here are actually fanboys of alex and how many are true juve fans.

this is the same frickin cockyness that hurt us when gigi thought he could dribble a striker again and again in the own box. this obviously infected contes mind and after all the "humble pie" talk we could not follow up with the right attitude. this one is on conte.

since playing alex did decrease our chances of winning the coppa i was aggainst it and this is what you get if you think you can win the coppa despite playing a player that is not fitting your system.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wish if this was a defeat, it should come from cavanis or lavezzis fabuluos efforts, not by a penalty.
And preferably not in the first 90 mins, so w could end this Undefeated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)