Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We can't even string together a few passes. The freekicks look like something out of my high school league. Burke and I were setting up magical free kicks compared to this fucking shit. Seriously, this team is an embarrassment to football in general, let alone Juventus. Inept in every single thing we do. MLS sides are more technically proficient than us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Krasic needs to get the ball more, he was on mood on some of his runs (though little to no end product/finish move), but we frigging pass Traore on the left wing more then Krasic.

And Toni is doing good defensive work lol, but man is he so immobile and useless offensively.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
and Toni is just playin' with his body he got no brain or skill and with like from the start of his career i don't like this guy at all. get DP instead of him second half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Traore's last second touch in the 3rd minute and Krasic's solo run (ruined by Matri) were more or less the only good things we did in this half.
I can't even ask for more. That's simply how good this team is.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Chiello to the left? Who's idea was that, he man rocks as a CB!
Del Piero for Toni, Toni cant do shit in this match, CB's got him in his pocket and I dont know whats the use of targetmen play.

Martinez has been a ghost.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Krasic should drift more in the middle like he did in the 1st 25min... he seems to have some freedom in the middle and also looks like he has more options.

Forza MILOS

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
we shouldn´t be too picky on krasic, he is the only player who can turn with the ball and get forward, why he does not pass more often, who would YOU pass to ? toni ? martinez ? Matri ? useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)