Juventuz LIVE 2010/2011 (184 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What a fkn goal. Tony has been great since coming on. Matri has been fantastic as well and so has Del Piero. I usually dont bet Juventus games, but I did today. I knew they were gonna win. Thanks for the cash boys. By the way, last week I had Udinese at +5 +money. I know, I know, I am not a real Juventino, bu the truth is, it was a great bet and I couldn't pass it. With that said, I still wanted Juve to win.
we honestly dont care

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
What a fkn goal. Tony has been great since coming on. Matri has been fantastic as well and so has Del Piero. I usually dont bet Juventus games, but I did today. I knew they were gonna win. Thanks for the cash boys. By the way, last week I had Udinese at +5 +money. I know, I know, I am not a real Juventino, bu the truth is, it was a great bet and I couldn't pass it. With that said, I still wanted Juve to win.
it was a totally unlikely and lucky win. at the start of the second half we weren't half the team we were last year. but the effectiveness of our 2 new strikers won us the game...

nobody should be happy with this performance. we will get the win but we played worse than shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)