Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Two shocking moments so far. First shocking moment was that Nocerino was warming up ready to replace Camo. I've had enough of Ranieri. Second shocking moment number was on 35 minutes when Camo delivered a decisive pass to Zebina and a foul was called against him. He went mad and almost did the unthinkable.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
crazy first half. we started well,settled down and then lost a terrible goal. after that we werea ll at sea and could ahve lost 2-3 goals but momo gets a goal out of nowhere with the most in-elelgant overhead kick in history.

here's hoping we see a lot more hunger in the second half

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
which match are you watching..as long as i know zebin plays bettter but zannetti is very very very very very bd today....
Bah,they are both very bad today.

Buffon-6 saved our ass once
Zebina-4.5 very,very bad so far
Legro-5.5 rushing into decisions too fast but still doing decent job
Grygera-5 nothing
Molinaro-5.5 invisible
Camo-6.5 good forward runs...too bad he`s injured
Sissoko-7 good tackles and good match for Momo over all
Zanetti-5 bad match for Zanetti.Lots of bad passes
Palla-4 Can`t do anything...still very bad
Del Piero-5 invisible
Trezeguet-5 Same as Del Piero

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
something is wrong tactically they own the midfield and who controls midfield often wins the game
big gap between DM and AM

we play like this:

Buffon

zebina grygera legro moli
sissoko-zanetti
|||||||||||||||||||||||
| ||||
| ||||
| no juve players
| here ||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||

camo palla
trez DP

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thats the point,we can`t risk him.
I guess CR, will have a talk with him now and according to Camo's condition, we will see his reaction.
I would rather change our formation, to compensate the lack of midfielders and abundance of forwards, from a 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3
my subs would be Tiago for Camo and move Palla forward along with DP as SSs and Treze as CF. We ca afford Tiago with 2 DMs and he would compensate a bit of the creative loss, gone with Camo's sub.
When we score, we can sub Palla out for Noce and turn back to 4-4-2, to hold the lead.
If Palla doesnt prove any more efficient and we dont score, then we should bring Iaquinta

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Not especially a good first half.

Defensively chaotic as Alen stated, the midfield build up unconvincing. Fiorentina to be fair, have given no-one in midfield possession no time or space on the ball, and they seem to be playing an extra man there.

But for the save from Montelivo we could have been two down. Had that gone in, it might be rather different now.

We're looking unco-ordinated due to the number of regulars off, principally Nedved and Chiellini.

The goal from Sissoko was a wonderful piece of skill and one that will give him added confidence. It had the necessary effect on his colleagues and looks like we might benefit from Iaquinta coming on around 60-65'. Having siad that Palla looks in better nick today.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Two shocking moments so far. First shocking moment was that Nocerino was warming up ready to replace Camo. I've had enough of Ranieri. Second shocking moment number was on 35 minutes when Camo delivered a decisive pass to Zebina and a foul was called against him. He went mad and almost did the unthinkable.
Who would you have brought in if Camo couldn't continue? :rolleyes: This Ranieri hate is getting out of control now.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
here's hoping we see a lot more hunger in the second half
Hunger, a term with a close connection to the name Iaquinta this season IMO. And please no Nocerino now, I couldn't stand a whole half with each and every cross being horrible.

My substitutions:
Camo out (if neccessary), Tiago in
Palla out, Iaquinta in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)