Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Halftime

Chaotic defense, the midfield unable to hold the ball for more than 3 seconds while our attackers didn't get a single usefull ball. We're dangerous only after set-pieces
our midfield cant hold it for shit. trez has been invisible as usual because he doesnt get good service

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
hey guys i missed the first half... how are we doing so far? who scored? how to we concede`?
We played rubbish at first. Gobbi scored for La Viola first. Sissoko equalised. We picked up a little bit. Mauro seems to have taken a knock and it has slowed him down. Palla is not playing well at all. I don't know why C_Ra plays him in midfield, behind DP, instead of further forward. It clearly doesn't work well at all.

Tiago for Palla. Vinny for Mauro, anyone?

Sep 14, 2003
Fucking awful so far. They are pressing us deep in our own half, forcing us to give ball away time after time. And where it looked like Nocerino would come on for Camo just abouts sums Ranieri up.

May 22, 2007
1. Long balls don't work. Trez can't run onto them, and Del Piero isn't designed for them. They need to stop.
2. Our defense is unorganised. Its scary to see Fiorentina attack.
3. Don't bring on Nocerino. Tiago should be the person to bring on, if any.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We played rubbish at first. Gobbi scored for La Viola first. Sissoko equalised. We picked up a little bit. Mauro seems to have taken a knock and it has slowed him down. Palla is not playing well at all. I don't know why C_Ra plays him in midfield, behind DP, instead of further forward. It clearly doesn't work well at all.

Tiago for Palla. Vinny for Mauro, anyone?
Every one except for Ranieri :tdown:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was expecting us to be better, we are playing home and we cant afford Roma to get away for good.
And i was expecting to be less effective, esp without Mutu,
but unfortunately, the mars didnt end our winter crisis.
We are not a TEAM, teamwork is zero, but we have very good units,
some of them are under-performing, but when any opponents gets the lead,
the proud Juve jersey burns them from inside and force them to equalize!
After the equalizer, Fiorentina stepped down, that was a moral blown to them and i bet they would be pleased with the draw, nut i m sure that they can do much better than that.
Palla is a dissapointment once again and Sissoko started to earn my respect!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buffon-6 saved our ass once
Zebina-4.5 very,very bad so far
Legro-5.5 rushing into decisions too fast but still doing decent job
Grygera-5 nothing
Molinaro-5.5 invisible
Camo-6.5 good forward runs...too bad he`s injured
Sissoko-7 good tackles and good match for Momo over all
Zanetti-5 bad match for Zanetti.Lots of bad passes
Palla-4 Can`t do anything...still very bad
Del Piero-5 invisible
Trezeguet-5 Same as Del Piero

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12,439
    I would put Tiago in for Palladingo. We need to play the ball and Palladingo is good for nothing, talk about playing him instead of Nedved.

The only positive thing was not seeing Nocerino come in. What the fork was Ranieri thinking bringing in a third defensive midfielder when we were one goal down at the home ground.

The defence is really horrible but that was expected with Grygera in the backline.

God bless Gianluigi Buffon.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    We started very well with some lovely Camo-DP interplay and that Zebina chance but then Fiorentina started to dominate and took a deserved lead. Since then we've settled down a bit but we still don't look dangerous against their 5 man midfield.

Props to Sissoko for a fantastic goal. Superbly taken and you could see how much that meant to him. The kid has heart.

Santana is raping Molinaro and our strikers haven't received any decent service.

I'd leave the team as it is for now, if things don't improve then change it up at the hour mark. Palladino struggled to get into the game for about the first 20 minutes or so but he's making an impact now that he's drifting inwards so I wouldn't sub him yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)