Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
While if I were a Livorno fan I'd be pretty pissed right now, Juve is playing surprisingly well. There's really crisp and decisive passing, good ball movement, and the creation of a lot of open spaces and passing lanes going on. A first half like this was almost unheard of under Capello. And here I am not necessarily a big fan of offense-at-the-expense-of-defense footie.

The team looks gelled well, assignments are generally picked up, and there's a real cohesion out there. This is a fun match to watch. And the scoreline doesn't reflect how well we are dominating. Ranieri looks like he has the team ready.

Some concerns, to be balanced:

• lots of chances, but only one goal thus far
  • Nocerino is taking a beating. Is he going to last a whole season like this? :doh:
  • Andrade playing too far upfield for my comfort zone. We don't exactly have a spectacular CB situation this year, and he's our best, IMO. Tavano is a good enough finisher to even the scoreline with just a bad bounce among the defense.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
our defence looks shaky and i really hate this offside trap that we are using, it has worked so far but with a new back line its not going to work all the time, other than that a solid performance from the team although we havent created a massive amount so far

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- I said it last summer and this one again, 50/50 balls never our way. Couple of hand balls by Galante and some other punk but I'll wait for a little while if this will be constant.

- :tup: for the kids Nocerino and Criscito.

- Trez is Trez. If he gets the sniffles we're screwed. Secco!!!

- Andrade should learn to hold on to the ball and stop wasting it. Where's Kovac when you need him. :p

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Good first half. We didn't beginn that well, but a in the lead. We were the better side and deserved that.
Some thoughts:
Brazzo is doing very well as rb. His movement is good, but his crosses were weak so far.
Almiron is the shit. I want him to attack more, cause he is our midfield brain.
Nedved looks like a promising 25 year old winger......very good performance
Nocerino isn't used to play on the right wing, and we could well see this.
Zanetti and Trez should have scored
Del Piero is doing very well too. Its always a pleasure to watch him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)