Juventuz LIVE 2007/2008 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
- I said it last summer and this one again, 50/50 balls never our way. Couple of hand balls by Galante and some other punk but I'll wait for a little while if this will be constant.

- :tup: for the kids Nocerino and Criscito.

- Trez is Trez. If he gets the sniffles we're screwed. Secco!!!

- Andrade should learn to hold on to the ball and stop wasting it. Where's Kovac when you need him. :p

I prefer Boumsong over him,he is past his prime. He was so extremely terrible in the first two matches for Dortmund,they conceded 7 goals.And today BVB played without him and they won 3-0.I'm glad he's gone(although he was decent here).

Buy on AliExpress.com

arc

Mar 11, 2004
first time watching juventus for quite a while, sorry but whos this #23 guy

he is quite good, i like him =D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
While if I were a Livorno fan I'd be pretty pissed right now, Juve is playing surprisingly well. There's really crisp and decisive passing, good ball movement, and the creation of a lot of open spaces and passing lanes going on. A first half like this was almost unheard of under Capello. And here I am not necessarily a big fan of offense-at-the-expense-of-defense footie.

The team looks gelled well, assignments are generally picked up, and there's a real cohesion out there. This is a fun match to watch. And the scoreline doesn't reflect how well we are dominating. Ranieri looks like he has the team ready.

Some concerns, to be balanced:

• lots of chances, but only one goal thus far
  • Nocerino is taking a beating. Is he going to last a whole season like this? :doh:
  • Andrade playing too far upfield for my comfort zone. We don't exactly have a spectacular CB situation this year, and he's our best, IMO. Tavano is a good enough finisher to even the scoreline with just a bad bounce among the defense.
I'm not overly impressed with our defence anyway. There was a situation in which we were extremely poor at clearing the ball. Chiellini on the ball has had some awful moves as well. Overall we're doing fine though.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #191
    I think Nocerino is doing some of Sali's job up front and he shouldn't. We have a much stronger left side than the right one.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I prefer Boumsong over him,he is past his prime. He was so extremely terrible in the first two matches for Dortmund,they conceded 7 goals.And today BVB played without him and they won 3-0.I'm glad he's gone(although he was decent here).
    It was a joke with the Capello and playing Kovac instead of Thuram because he was a better passer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)