Juventuz.com Donations (New) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So this upgrade will allow us to write blogs? like bigsoccer forums?
I think so, but it depends on how much extra money we collect for the hardware upgrades which are needed, especially if we start making blogs.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think so, but it depends on how much extra money we collect for the hardware upgrades which are needed, especially if we start making blogs.
I think all that is all covered in the money we collected already V. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think all that is all covered in the money we collected already V. :)
The 250$ is just for the vBulletin upgrade, the software that runs the forums. Everything extra is for the hardware upgrades. We're still short of the amount reached in the first round of donation which had to be refunded. Hopefully we reach the same amount as yesterday. Then we would have some nice hardware upgrades.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Is there any other way to donate without cc?? I don't have one and a friend i know who does has it doesnt want to make any more spendings..... :angry:
Usually banks have special debit cards for internet shopping and etc use which acts like a credit cards just that you can't actually go to credit, so basically it's a debit card but one that lets you shop on the internet. You should ask your bank for one. You will probably get it in a week time after order though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The 250$ is just for the vBulletin upgrade, the software that runs the forums. Everything extra is for the hardware upgrades. We're still short of the amount reached in the first round of donation which had to be refunded. Hopefully we reach the same amount as yesterday. Then we would have some nice hardware upgrades.
Marty hasn't been online. Maybe we got enough cash now too as the list he made wasn't update for the whole night.

But anyway, thanks everyone who donated :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)