Juventuz Categorisation Thread (7 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++
Some of the comments in this thread are absolutely ridiculous. Some posts directed towards Tifoso Lou are unquestionably classless and smacks of superiority...which is certainly funny coming from some members here. Sure, the guy is by no means objective when it comes to certain issues and is one of the most intolerant posters I have ever seen, however when some posters here insult him for his beliefs you can't help but feel these same people are hypocrites..just look at the instigators. There is no such thing as the lesser of two evils in this case.
Oh I realise that but I don't have to have respect for a man who has no respect for me by saying I suffer from an illness and am weak for admitting to it; yet does not seem to be able to grasp the concept that his comments might be insulting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Oh I realise that but I don't have to have respect for a man who has no respect for me by saying I suffer from an illness and am weak for admitting to it; yet does not seem to be able to grasp the concept that his comments might be insulting.
I concur with you Erik, and I was not refering to you when I made my former post on this matter. Lou's views on homosexuality are some of the most intolerant I have seen, and I want to let it be known not all Catholics think the same way as him...especially myself. I believe that in issues of sexuality people should live and let live...the world would be a better place without the "holier than thou" ecclesiastics.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by RochemBeck ] ++
I concur with you Erik, and I was not refering to you when I made my former post on this matter. Lou's views on homosexuality are some of the most intolerant I have seen, and I want to let it be known not all Catholics think the same way as him...especially myself. I believe that in issues of sexuality people should live and let live...the world would be a better place without the "holier than thou" ecclesiastics.
Shame about the pope though... it's a religion with potential

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #130
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    But the thing is, he thinks he's smarter than anyone else. But, he cant be really that smarter if he agrees with what others say so he tries to find the "alternative" solution, or be on the opposite end of nearly every discussion.

Guess what Seven, you're not controversial, not you say is new, it's been beaten to death. Stop trying too hard.
    I often agree with people on this forum, Zlatan. Perhaps you should actually read my posts rather than letting your prejudice do it for you.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #131
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    But the thing is, he thinks he's smarter than anyone else. But, he cant be really that smarter if he agrees with what others say so he tries to find the "alternative" solution, or be on the opposite end of nearly every discussion.

Guess what Seven, you're not controversial, not you say is new, it's been beaten to death. Stop trying too hard.
    Oh and Zlatan, I can be on the opposite end of a discussion whenever I want to. If anything it doés make me controversial, so your statement doesn't really make sense. Then again I don't want to be controversial in se, I just state my own opinion which differs from most.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    This whole idea of Categorization....its so wrong and a very insecure move by you bro......to categorize everyone with all those lame categories we might as well call it the Nazi thread cause its nothing but trouble brewing....

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #135
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
    This whole idea of Categorization....its so wrong and a very insecure move by you bro......to categorize everyone with all those lame categories we might as well call it the Nazi thread cause its nothing but trouble brewing....
    I don't see why you compare it with Nazis. Of course it's a wrong move by me. It's gossiping made public FFS. But that doesn't change the fact it's fun and that till now nobody has said anything too disturbing. It's not like we're crucifying members.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Shame about the pope though... it's a religion with potential
    who gives a fvck about pope,I am a christian too,I think the same way (like Andy) about homosexuality..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
    hey snoop...wanted to ask u is there a site dedicated for Borat downloads.....that nuggha is a trip
    I have no clue,you better ask that to Jeeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)