Juventuz Categorisation Thread (10 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You've become like Andy Seven, yoi've started to believe your hype, and you're a social whore in a way yourself: you try too hard to be the rebel without a cause.

And we should let people like you decide here? Entertainment value?

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #107
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    You've become like Andy Seven, yoi've started to believe your hype, and you're a social whore in a way yourself: you try too hard to be the rebel without a cause.

Please. I'm not rebelling against anything. I wasn't serious on letting me decide things here either.

And my hype? What is that about?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108

Sure you are. In fact, I believe that Lou is more genuine than you.
    :howler:

Anyway not every single thread has to be about me.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Please. I'm not rebelling against anything. I wasn't serious on letting me decide things here either.

And my hype? What is that about?
    You definitely rebel against the so-called "conventional wisdom", for example. And why not? I've done it lots of times myself -- I get a kick out of it for odd reasons at times. And it sometimes breaks people out of their lemming/yes-men mentality, which is a plus. Even if there are limits too...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    But the thing is, he thinks he's smarter than anyone else. But, he cant be really that smarter if he agrees with what others say so he tries to find the "alternative" solution, or be on the opposite end of nearly every discussion.

Guess what Seven, you're not controversial, not you say is new, it's been beaten to death. Stop trying too hard.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    But the thing is, he thinks he's smarter than anyone else. But, he cant be really that smarter if he agrees with what others say so he tries to find the "alternative" solution, or be on the opposite end of nearly every discussion.

Guess what Seven, you're not controversial, not you say is new, it's been beaten to death. Stop trying too hard.
    I guess you could say that a true mark of intelligence in Seven would be knowing when to agree with someone else's opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Some of the comments in this thread are absolutely ridiculous. Some posts directed towards Tifoso Lou are unquestionably classless and smacks of superiority...which is certainly funny coming from some members here. Sure, the guy is by no means objective when it comes to certain issues and is one of the most intolerant posters I have ever seen, however when some posters here insult him for his beliefs you can't help but feel these same people are hypocrites..just look at the instigators. There is no such thing as the lesser of two evils in this case.

Zlatan, I have never really believed my own hype...I have seen you make statements such as this before when in actuality your reasoning comes from just a few posts in which I was joking more than anything else. I really do not think I'm superior to everybody here and I certainly do not believe I'm the final say on any matter in which I participate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)